Recent content by sezzi1

1. S

Can't Start my Realflight.

Thank you Opjose aka Thranduil :) you were right and it worked perfectly. How it came to mess up like that I've no idea but problem solved now and yes I'm a huge ringer and Hobbit lover :)))))))
  2. S

Can't Start my Realflight.

I'm having real problems trying to start my Realflight, the 1st error I get is error loading buffer in file C:\users\user\documents\realflight7\launcherhelper.ini 2nd error keerror32145:error opening adj file for write: c:\users\user\documents\realflight7\cache\data\RFV75UP01.ADJ 3rd error...
  3. S

Trying to re-register

I'm in the UK and I don't think they have a UK telephone number but it's been two weeks since they were contacted. I have managed to set up my DX6i with it but was hoping to use the DX5e as it was a spare handset :)
  4. S

Trying to re-register

I have just bought a Realflight 7 which was owned by a previous owner however the unit is registered to the previous owner so can't register it to myself. I contacted the previous owner to ask if they can un-register it for me to re-register to get the updates, this they have done and...
  5. S

Can download but not update on my Windows 7 lappy

Sorted Don't know how I did it but it's sorted now :)
  6. S

Can download but not update on my Windows 7 lappy

I have version G3 3.00.366 and have re=installed it on my new Windows 7 lappy, this version works ok but when I downloaded the updates and try to install them I get errors, could not delete c:\program files [x86] \realflightG3\onlinecache\%installdir%\realflightexe.4931!file not copied! I...
  7. S

Sound Problem.

I just bought my hubby the G3 version and updated it to 3.5 however he's having terrible sound problems which we don't know how to rectify. I have installed the program on 2 laptops, a Samsung NC10 [which we plug into a 40" flat TV], the graphics are a bit blocky but it runs smooth and no...
Back