Recent content by sgerry

1. S

On screen menus tiny after nvidia update

Thanks for the help opjose...i uninstalled the driver and restarted....dunno, but it works.
  2. S

Sorry! Windows 8 (on a mac)
  3. S

The dx update didn't work. I uninstalled and reinstalled RF. version 7 looked fine. 7.5 went back to tiny font and menu's. Any other ideas?
  4. S

Zero clue how to fix.......
  5. S

Motor sound for Gaui X3....anyway to change?

Motor sound for Gaui X3....anyway to change? (EDIT: Found it) Hey gang, Downloaded the Gaui X3 heli from the swap pages- despise the noise as the heli flies and spools up. Ive found where i can change the blade noise...but have no clues if or even how i can change the motor/engine noise. Any...
  6. S

anyone know how to fix the Compass Warp 360 heli?

Fixed--anyone know how to fix the Compass Warp 360 heli? get a "DDS" circle timer of death and have to shut the program down. Tried multiple times and even downloaded a color variant. No joy. Have RF7. edit: Apparently the 11th time is the charm.....Had to wait until it fully rendered in the...
  7. S

Compass Warp - No workee

Fixed-- Compass Warp - No workee Hey gang, Tried to get the warp to work in RF7, I know its a 6.5 bird..but those have usually worked in the past. Even tried a color variant, no luck. is there a way to report broken files? Im pretty new at RF. Thanks edit:edit: Apparently the 11th time is...
  8. S

imported Heli's- Canopies stay on the ground- fix?

Thanks guys- appreciate the FAQ 12. I seriously thought you were joking about the dial...then I read the FAQ. Normally the searches pull up soooo much crap in these forums, and im still a n00b on the sims- hence the question. Thanks again!
  9. S

imported Heli's- Canopies stay on the ground- fix?

Hey all, First off- the Compass Warp 360 either works or doesn't. dunno why. Dreating DDS pops up and doesn't go away. And when it does work, the canoly wont fly with the heli. Mikado Logo 480, the canopy also doesn't leave the ground. it seems to render, but isn't attached to the heli. Any...
  10. S

RF7 n00b- do i have to have the existing heli/plane to Dl a variant?

sweet, thanks all! gotta learn this program.
  11. S

How well do the expansions fly? I think I read on here that it may not be worth the $$ to get the expansions. Thoughts? (obviously not a physics adjusting master....(yet))
  12. S

Hey gang, New to the RF scene- the question is- do I have to have the factory programmed model (from an expansion...etc) to download and fly a variant that has been uploaded here? Any help will be appreciated! Shane
Back