Recent content by shakes268

1. S

Just purchased 7.5 - high end machine, HORRIBLE graphics quality

UPDATE: I removed the ATI drivers - ran the software with the default windows drivers and everything was fine. I added the ATI drivers back and everything looks terrible again. So its something with the latest ATI drivers.
  2. S

Here is another screen shot where you select the scenario - notice the pixelation in the icons and buttons - this is what makes me think its not handling the correct resolution of 1920x1200 http://d.pr/i/1aZN9+
  3. S

Those settings are on - the screen shot is with those settings activated.
  4. S

Well, something is extremely wrong here. On high quality everything looks terrible - and even looks to the point that resolution is incorrect. I have a high end gaming machine with two ATI/AMD 5900's crossfire giving me 2GB of video ram. I have a Intel i7 3Ghz, 16GB of ram and running SSD...
  5. S

Replacement Discs?

Thanks, thats a little confusing since this forum is titled "Support". I don't know what I was thinking.
  6. S

Replacement Discs?

Hi, I currently moved and realized that in the move I can't find disc 2 of my version of RF 3.0 I know most other software vendors provide replacement discs to registered users either at a low cost or free (pay your own shipping). Is that possible with Real Flight?
  7. S

Photofield question - camera height

When taking the photographs, what should the height be for the camera on the tripod? I finally got something workable but the perspective is off quite a bit due to the camera being too low.
  8. S

Can Someone Import My Photofield

Thanks, will do.
  9. S

Can Someone Import My Photofield

I pretty much had the same problems I think with a pano. So you basically added sky to the pano to give it that 180x360 view? I wasn't using the right lense and mine is definitely not 180. Like the others said - the trees are huge. I can post a smaller pic when I get home and let you tell me if...
  10. S

What do you think of G3.5?

Hi Charles, I'd rather not name any one specifically. It doesn't do any good and only starts a flame war. Feel free to PM me and I'll tell you but it won't be posted publicly.
  11. S

Will I have to redownload 3.5 when it actually becomes available, same as beta ???

Considering they just stated it will ship "AS IS", yep. You're running release code right now.
  12. S

I have to agree here. I had seen numerous posts by a certain beta tester how wonderful this release is. How the physics blow the doors off of everything else on the market. It makes me wonder if he ever really tried it if you compare his statements with the majority of reactions from the people...
  13. S

Thats not an easy answer as I have no idea how their code is structured. For all we know, if could be anywhere from a few hours to months worth of work. You also have to take into account how much of the code is shared by other functions. So, a change in one specific area may filter down (or up)...
  14. S

Request Aircraft Here!

Not sure if anyone has requested this but how about QQ's new Pitts Python?
  15. S

shock absorbing landing gear

Would be nice to have the mass of the mdoel tip to one side on the ground as well. This has always been one of my problems with G3. When you compare the ground handling to AFPD G3 doesn't "simulate" well on the ground.
Back