Recent content by shanesdiy

1. shanesdiy

E-flite Air Tractor_EA

I imported this plane into RF Evolution and when I spawn the plane the spray bar automatically detaches and falls on the ground. Any idea what's going on? Seems to function ok otherwise.
  2. shanesdiy

is there a way to make planes larger

My mouse scroll wheel also will zoom in/out in some zoom modes.
  3. shanesdiy

HobbyZone AeroScout S 1-1m - Flaperon_AV

Why are you suggesting reducing the graph points? Curious what advantage that would have. I used 140 to get max flap deployment.
  4. shanesdiy

San Diego airport bug? Airport edit crashes my PC and forces a reboot.

Update on this. Tonight after working on an airport edit for about 20 minutes (not San Diego) it crashed again. After restart the PC and trying to continue editing, it periodically crashes again. It doesn't crash immediately. I also tried to make a new airport, not editing an existing one...
  5. shanesdiy

Ch. 6 = Flaps Ch. 8 = Modes, Safe/AS3X/Manual (no AS3X) I suggest using manual mode as one aileron is on channel 5 so SAFE & AS3X does not control it. I was playing around with greater aileron movement which did slow it down further but it got really prone to stalling with any slow speed turns...
  6. shanesdiy

Upgrade question

If it was previously working with 9.5s it should be working as-is with Evolution with the same model on your TX. You will need to go into the controller setup within RF Evolution and select it though, it defaults to "Gamepad" on a new installation.
  7. shanesdiy

HobbyZone AeroScout with flaperons. I have also imported this to RF Evolution and it works as well. Ch. 6 = Flaps Ch. 8 = Modes, Safe/AS3X/Manual (no AS3X) *Manual mode is suggested as one aileron is on channel 5 so SAFE & AS3X does not control it.
  8. shanesdiy

shanesdiy submitted a new upload: HobbyZone AeroScout S 1-1m - Flaperon_AV View the Swap Page
  9. shanesdiy

Yes, thought of that too. Tried 3 different aircraft, no change.
  10. shanesdiy

Interesting. Perhaps I have a corrupt airport file for that. As long as I don't find others it's really a non-issue, just wanted to find out if it was a software bug or unique to me. Thanks for checking it!
  11. shanesdiy

Radiomaster TX16S

I just upgraded from 9.5S to Evolution and I'm using at TX16S as well with EdgeTX version 2.7.1. I didn't have any trouble setting up my transmitter via USB and it works fine. Only issue I had was I had been messing around with my simulator "model" on the TX and had changed some of the switch...
  12. shanesdiy

I've think I've found a bug in RF Evolution. Perhaps someone else can try it. Switch your airport to San Diego and then attempt to edit the airport. I've gone into edit mode on a half dozen other airports and it works fine. So far this only happens when I attempt to edit San Diego. Since it...
Back