Recent content by Sharpeye

1. Sharpeye

Custom plane from G3.5 all white

Thanks . I found what you were talking about in a "more below current depth" in your thread. Fixed my problem, I see that you already redid your Spit though. :)
  2. Sharpeye

Custom plane from G3.5 all white

Does anyone know of a fix for the import EA plan being all white in G4 when it works just fine in G3.5? Specificly I imported Spitfire Mk Vb from the swap pages and it flies just fine but it is all white. I downloaded the recent beta hoping that might fix it but no joy. It says it can not find...
  3. Sharpeye

New designer

I am new to Realflight, so I hope you do not flame me for being ignorant. Anyway, I am interested in trying my hand at designing aircraft for G4. To that end could someone give me a list of the programs I will need to purchase? If there is a site I can pay to download them, that information...
  4. Sharpeye

Focke-Wulf 190A

What do you mean not finished. I have flown it and to me it is great. But if you are making it better I sure am looking forward to the improvments whatever they may be.
  5. Sharpeye

Physics?

Yes, but realflight set up this forum, and I have seen them jump in to answer other questions. I was hoping they would answer this one. I have tried calling them but can not get past the unending hold time.
  6. Sharpeye

Physics?

How do the flight Physics compare to 3.5 with the latest patches? Are the about the same? Are they vastly improved? Is there a completely different coding for the flight modling or is it reworked from 3.5?
  7. Sharpeye

Will the...

I agree but believe it or not some of my friends fly the sim as a game only. They like the online aspect of Realflight. Any benefit they get that they use at the field is secondary to them. I am hoping that Realflight is not forgetting about people like you and I in favor of the gaming...
  8. Sharpeye

Will the...

Add on pack and Swap plan I understand that the add on packs are not supported. It is stated though that the G3 and 3.5 downloaded planes are. (G3X files) I fly a Dazzler that is a download from the swap pages (g3x file) but it needs the Dazzler from the add on to function. So I guess if I...
Back