Recent content by ShortBus

1. ShortBus

G4 ?

He is a very smart man. :D
  2. ShortBus

G4 ?

This looks nice. I'll be ordering!...just to say I have it of course. It costs more than $200 to move the rudder on my plane. $200 for a great sim is worth it! :)
  3. ShortBus

F3A/F6A Precision aerobatics aircrafts

You are catching on already!!!! good!!!
  4. ShortBus

F3A/F6A Precision aerobatics aircrafts

Think 3D without the rolling harriers, hovering, flat spins, and all that other stuff. Patter is NOTHING like 3D flying. ;)
  5. ShortBus

Is this bad or normal?

That would be a pretty boring party!!! Don't drink!! One of you might have to drive home! :D
  6. ShortBus

Any of you guys do that?

If you have a neckstrap with a bigger clip you can unbend a paper clip, slip it through and bend it back up. Clip the strap onto there! :D
  7. ShortBus

Ultimate Biplane H9 35

the A200 will be here VERY.........VERY.......VERY!!!!!!!!! SOON. ;)
  8. ShortBus

Ultimate Biplane H9 35

So......You get it? :D
  9. ShortBus

Rick Delten

Rick is a nice guy. But all this 'respect the makers' bullcr@p. Respecting the people who make the planes is to give them credit for it when you pass it along, not hoard it to yourself and THINK you are respecting them. This is my oppinion and yours may not be the same. I DON'T CARE!
  10. ShortBus

Is it just me? or does anyone else want an ignition..

Could you use the red button? G3 could detect when the engine is running and when it is not the red button will start the engine.
  11. ShortBus

how come

fraw the canopy onto your screen. ;)
  12. ShortBus

Is it just me? or does anyone else want an ignition..

Actually if you have a gas engine with an onboard ignition system, you could in theory restart your engine, if you happen to be on a downline and you can get the prop to turn over. :D
  13. ShortBus

Mixing

Great idea! Now you can ask us how to set up tripple rates on there! :D I can help you with that one. Maybe try some flight modes? :)
  14. ShortBus

i got an ida

That sounds like a great ida. Who is going to do it?
  15. ShortBus

hellppp.......importent!!!!

WHAT? lol :D
Back