Recent content by ShotBYScott

1. S

Scott's #11 Canyon's Revenge_AP

So I haven't uploaded a course in a long time. This is one I made a year or 2 ago and only a few of my friends have flown it. Its just a bit harder than the first canyon course, and a little longer. If you nail it first time you rule ! Now do it backwards! Cheers Scott
  2. S

Scott's #11 Canyon's Revenge_AP

ShotBYScott submitted a new upload: Scott's #11 Canyon's Revenge_AP View the Swap Page
  3. S

Scott's Course #10 (race)_AP

So this is one My friends like . It's a figure 8 race course through some interesting terrain . Set up for high speed. See if you can push the 400mph button on this one !!! Speed rules!!!!!
  4. S

Scott's Course #10 (race)_AP

ShotBYScott submitted a new upload: Scott's Course #10 (race)_AP View the Swap Page
  5. S

Scott's #6 Sport course- race course 241_AP

#6 Here is a combo for all to fly,,,,Main spawn is to a nice sport course,,,,fairly long so check your gas !! If your up for some real fast course flying,,,,or just want some easy spaced out course flying , check out spawn 2,,,and if you find Dr moo there,,,just ask for a high speed ride...
  6. S

ShotBYScott submitted a new upload: Scott's #6 Sport course- race course 241_AP View the Swap Page
  7. S

ShotBYScott updated Scott's #6 Sport course- race course 241_AP with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  8. S

Scott's Stadium Course (expert)_AP

So this is exactly what it says,,,an expert course. I designed it specifically to challenge my flying buddy's, since they have blown away all of the other courses. And I must say,,it held them in check for a bit longer than usual. So if your feeling up for a real good challenge in course...
  9. S

Scott's Stadium Course (expert)_AP

ShotBYScott submitted a new upload: Scott's Stadium Course (expert)_AP View the Swap Page
  10. S

Scott's Snow Park for sport planes_AP

The next saga. So I spread this out a little more to make it a little more sport friendly, but it's still a bit tricky with some slightly hidden rings,,and a few distractions along the way. The guys seem to be enjoying it so I'll put it here for the rest to enjoy. Thanks to...
  11. S

Scott's Snow Park for sport planes_AP

ShotBYScott submitted a new upload: Scott's Snow Park for sport planes_AP View the Swap Page
  12. S

Scotts # 3 Hills and V's MF-1_AP

So this would be the 3rd course I have put on swaps for everybody to use. Spent a lot of time doing and re-doing the layout and tree placement(beware of the wing grabbing trees) Also since it is such a long course, there is another landing strip (w/bathroom) at the half way point,,also a spawn...
  13. S

Scotts # 3 Hills and V's MF-1_AP

ShotBYScott submitted a new upload: Scotts # 3 Hills and V's MF-1_AP View the Swap Page
  14. S

Scotts # 3 Hills and V's MF-1_AP - Images

Images
Back