Recent content by sickplanes

1. S

Camo 2_CS

This is pretty much the same thing as the first one, but i put a shark face on this one(as well as i could), and a few more sarts in the empty spots. ENJOY
  2. S

Camo 2_CS

sickplanes submitted a new upload: Camo 2_CS View the Swap Page
  3. S

Camo At-6 texan_CS

Camo At-6 Texan, this took me a long time to do because i dont use those fansy tools that do it for you. and if you get mad at me for trying my best on a cs, thats your problem because i dont cair what you say, ill just make more.. ENJOY!
  4. S

Camo At-6 texan_CS

sickplanes submitted a new upload: Camo At-6 texan_CS View the Swap Page
  5. S

Spritzer USA_CS

Good ol USA colors red, white and blue. This is not the best out their so pleas dont giv me negitiv feedback. thank you and try to enjoy
  6. S

Spritzer USA_CS

sickplanes submitted a new upload: Spritzer USA_CS View the Swap Page
  7. S

Mike's Micro USA F117_AV

Yes i have made anuther speed demend, and its micro! My USA F-117 gose 419MPH! This actuly took me a long time to make because i made my own color scheme. hope you enjoy it!
  8. S

Mike's Micro USA F117_AV

sickplanes submitted a new upload: Mike's Micro USA F117_AV View the Swap Page
  9. S

Mike's giant f-86_AV

This is my giant f-86, it gose real fast so watch what your doing. ENJOY!
  10. S

Mike's giant f-86_AV

sickplanes submitted a new upload: Mike's giant f-86_AV View the Swap Page
  11. S

Mike's giant f-86_AV - Images

Images
  12. S

Mike's giant f-86_AV

sickplanes updated Mike's giant f-86_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. S

Mike Pike's Small Yak-54 with big prop_AV

My first swap,If you dont like hand launched aircraft DO NOT download.Has yellow smoke,activate using uper right switch. ENJOY!
  14. S

Mike Pike's Small Yak-54 with big prop_AV

sickplanes submitted a new upload: Mike Pike's Small Yak-54 with big prop_AV View the Swap Page
Back