Recent content by silverphantom72

1. silverphantom72

damaged serial numbers

one thing i do when i install new software is to save a notepad file with all my passwords on them for future reference and save to a thumb drive or memory card. that way if anything happens or i change machines, it wont be much of a headache...
  2. silverphantom72

ParkZone VisionAire

sorry i forgot to add a screenshot
  3. silverphantom72

ParkZone VisionAire

anyone working on this or know if theres a dl for it. i cant seem to find one on here:confused:
  4. silverphantom72

RealFlight RENTAL?

just hang out at your local hobby shop all day?
  5. silverphantom72

RF6 crashes

i guess when i upgraded to 6 from 4.5 it was one of the few that didnt migrate so when selecting aircraft i get that red message at bottom of the screan that i dont have it. so when i click on the message which usuaally allows me to delete it. RF shuts right down on me. have to head out for the...
  6. silverphantom72

RF6 crashes

when trying to delete a plane that i dont have an EA for
  7. silverphantom72

just upgraded from 4.5

thanks guys
  8. silverphantom72

just upgraded from 4.5

can i safely remove all of 4.5 to save space after i installed 6?
  9. silverphantom72

SIG Rascal

while your at it how about a nitro beef wellington? sorry couldn't resist after the tea and crumpets lol
  10. silverphantom72

EA vs. AV in swap pages

how come if i have downloaded all the EA models for 4.5 alot of the AV's wont work for me saying i dont have an aircraft for the AV to be based on? (not exact words but in sure you get the idea)
  11. silverphantom72

Defective product

this is why you are better off driving to your local hobby shop and buying from them.
  12. silverphantom72

Aircraft for 4.5

just like me some people in this day and age cannot simply afford even $50 for an upgrade. bought my realflight 4.5 when i had a great job then lost the job a yr later. and with 4 teens to feed its hard to think about going out to buy an upgrade with prices of food and gas so high. :(
  13. silverphantom72

Launcher helper not running because of McAffee Antivirus

McAffee as well as Norton are both worth squat. ive used AVG for years and never had issues. when i used norton or mcaffee i always had problems.
  14. silverphantom72

4.5 multi player

im still using 4.5 it upsets me i cannot afford the upgrade. i do have trouble connecting online from time to time. got on today but there are no sessions available.
  15. silverphantom72

upgrade to 6 - 6.5

im using 4.50.050 if i upgrade to 6 or higher will i lose use of the planes i have loaded from earlier versions such as 3.5 or 4? brain fart i know theres no 6.5 yet lol. just waking up and had this in mind
Back