Recent content by sonicjet

1. S

(Revised )HobbyZone Champ Ready To Fly_AV

Completely revised Hobbyzone Champ physics model that allows damage,is better trimmed, is the right weight,has a geared pager motor, a better CG,rudder controls on the right,a proper description,and more servo lag like the real thing. I think it flies exactly how it should from what I saw in...
  2. S

(Revised )HobbyZone Champ Ready To Fly_AV

sonicjet submitted a new upload: (Revised )HobbyZone Champ Ready To Fly_AV View the Swap Page
  3. S

Champ RTF

Yep,thats it,the plane was just released,thats probably why it is not on here yet,it's just like parkzone's other simple micros(Ironicly they released a J3 cub around the same time, different everything but the electronics,identical looking...lol) The cool thing is that it has the same...
  4. S

laptop to HDTV

Try to put your laptop in CRT mode,LCD mode won't display anything,try to see if your F1-12 keys plus the Fn key held down fix it,most laptops have this. Better yet(once you've tried this)...what model is your laptop?
  5. S

Standard VGA W7 on Dual Core MacBookPro BootCamp

Do you have an newer MBP with the 9400m? If so you can be brave and try to install the Nvidia 9400m drivers.
  6. S

Did I Invent The Realflight harrier?

Ok I remember way bak into mid to late 2007 making a bunch of Vtol L-39s(infact here is one) I remember exactly how they worked,they had a bunch of thrusters set to give both pos. and neg. thrust,each connected to an gyro and a channel,a knob controlled the transition,I searched the term VTOL...
  7. S

Daves F-35 VTOL_CS

Cs from the Real RCPowers F-35B VTOL Parkjet....Now correct. As for the person who commented that it is too blank,this is meant to replicate the looks of an real VTOL model aircraft seen in the last pic. Feel free to complain about how blank the scheme on Dave's F-35B is at: RCSP@gmail.com
  8. S

Daves F-35 VTOL_CS

sonicjet submitted a new upload: Daves F-35 VTOL_CS View the Swap Page
  9. S

Daves F-35 VTOL_CS - Images

Images
  10. S

Daves F-35 VTOL_CS

sonicjet updated Daves F-35 VTOL_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. S

RCPowers F-35 VTOL Public Release_AV

YOU MUST BE UPDATED TO THE LATEST VERSION TO FLY THIS AIRCRAFT! This is the well rumored F-35 VTOL that I have been developing for Dave Powers At www.RCPowers.com for the past 3 months ,It uses Inky's F-35 EA,so a huge thanks there. The plane is a 3lb VTOL electric. Using no thrusters and no...
  12. S

sonicjet submitted a new upload: RCPowers F-35 VTOL Public Release_AV View the Swap Page
  13. S

sonicjet updated RCPowers F-35 VTOL Public Release_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  14. S

Are add-on elements available for all 3.5?

No,all add on elements were included in an later update that you downloaded,this includes add on props and sounds too.
Back