Recent content by sonofboof

1. sonofboof

The RYAN STA Build Thread

That's great.. Awesome job
  2. sonofboof

Custom multi-plane importer

So the importer is working great :D If I place RFX files into the importer folder I can click the GET DDS.bat file it will go out to the appropriate folders and place them into the importers DDS directory. this makes it easy to back up models and restore them all with one click. It's actually...
  3. sonofboof

Well since I first posted I have created the one click import. The cool part is that the dds will be automatically added. so if someone has any issues generating the dds you can just send them the zip which will import and place the DDS's at once so the first time they load the plane is...
  4. sonofboof

would any of you guys have any use for a custom ONE CLICK importer for G5 and 6? see I was thinking that it would be cool to be able to spend a few minutes online downloading some RFXS then just by clicking one button have all those files instantly imported into RF. The other cool thing...
  5. sonofboof

SPAD 7.C1 Build Thread

Thanks for all the images U-Bird. They have been very helpful.. I took today to fix up the head covers because I noticed they were too long and didn't come off the fuse enough. I also took a better look at the pictures of the landing gear and decided to take a "more realistic" stab at it. It...
  6. sonofboof

SPAD 7.C1 Build Thread

Sorry I haven't posted an update yet. I have been pretty busy working. I have had some time on my day off to get some stuff done. I added the exhaust, windshield, header covers, and threw on my dads Vickers. it is looking pretty good. Hopefully I'll be able to start on the scallops at the back...
  7. sonofboof

SPAD 7.C1 Build Thread

I'm not a hundred on the CS I'm doing but if anyone wants to go to town on their own CS they should have plenty of them to choose from.
  8. sonofboof

SPAD 7.C1 Build Thread

im 75% of the way there now :)
  9. sonofboof

SPAD 7.C1 Build Thread

thanks for the info. and i did get alot of cs images in that book aswell. most of which you posted. and i think Jeffs right. there doesn't seem to be a shortage of helping hands, especially when you have some of best in here encouraging you . between Jeff and my dad you could be kicking out...
  10. sonofboof

SPAD 7.C1 Build Thread

does the spad 7 have two vickers. i have a nice 3view and it only has 1. but this is the C1. i dont know if that is one of the differences between the alterations of the 7s
  11. sonofboof

SPAD 7.C1 Build Thread

thanks for the warm welcome to the forum. i have been reading the forums for a while and was nervous to post. but after these two posts im really excited to keep posting.ill be back soon with a progress update. as it is i was able to do some polly economy and take her down about 600 pollys
  12. sonofboof

SPAD 7.C1 Build Thread

I don't believe I've really introduced myself yet. I'm Jamie. Son of Scott, known Boof69 on these here forums. I have attempted models before to no avail but this time I'm banging on all cylinders. So my dad and I went to our LHS the other day and I saw the rack of "Squadron/Signal" books...
Back