Recent content by speedking

1. speedking

Incom T-65_AV

new updated version for you star wars fans who's old 6.5 X_wings dont work due to physics changes!
  2. speedking

Incom T-65_AV

speedking submitted a new upload: Incom T-65_AV View the Swap Page
  3. speedking

ME-262_AV

Giant Me-262! top speed 500 mph. (keeping it scale, but feel free to add more thrusters and dial down the duel rats for classic SpeedKing feel:) ) has guns and missiles a good matchup for my giant P-51. try them against each other in Combat unlimited!
  4. speedking

ME-262_AV

speedking submitted a new upload: ME-262_AV View the Swap Page
  5. speedking

SpeedKing's P-51 Mustang_AV

Giant P-51 Has working Guns and Missiles opening cockpit on left slider! top speed 420 mph (would be faster but i wanted this to be a scale P-51 for once :) ) also has duel rates on switch F for easy flying at normal and boosted speeds enjoy!
  6. speedking

SpeedKing's P-51 Mustang_AV

speedking submitted a new upload: SpeedKing's P-51 Mustang_AV View the Swap Page
  7. speedking

B-25 Mitchell (full scale)_AV

Giant B-25 also has working bomb drop, and forward and rearward guns Enjoy!
  8. speedking

B-25 Mitchell (full scale)_AV

speedking submitted a new upload: B-25 Mitchell (full scale)_AV View the Swap Page
  9. speedking

Schneider Racer_AV

this is my 6th racer! in my racer series, i will not use any thrusters for speed. only modding the engine for extra speed I will use 250cc engines in all of my racers, so you might have to edit the 200cc engine by turning its idle torque down as much as you can so you can just sit on the...
  10. speedking

Schneider Racer_AV

speedking submitted a new upload: Schneider Racer_AV View the Swap Page
  11. speedking

P-51 racer_AV

this is my 5th racer! in my racer series, i will not use any thrusters for speed. only modding the engine for extra speed I will use 250cc engines in all of my racers, so you might have to edit the 200cc engine by turning its idle torque down as much as you can so you can just sit on the...
  12. speedking

P-51 racer_AV

speedking submitted a new upload: P-51 racer_AV View the Swap Page
  13. speedking

Cirrus SR22 Turbo Racer_AV

this is my 4th aircraft in my racer series in my racer series, i will not use any thrusters for speed. only modding the engine for extra speed I will use 250cc engines in all of my racers, so you might have to edit the 200cc engine by turning its idle torque down as much as you can so you...
  14. speedking

Cirrus SR22 Turbo Racer_AV

speedking submitted a new upload: Cirrus SR22 Turbo Racer_AV View the Swap Page
  15. speedking

Extra 300L Racer_AV

my 3rd aircraft in my Racer series in my racer series, i will not use any thrusters for speed. only modding the engine for extra speed I will use 250cc engines in all of my racers, so you might have to edit the 200cc engine by turning its idle torque down as much as you can so you can just...
Back