Recent content by Spitfire76

1. Spitfire76

RF Trainer Edition no longer detecting the radio's stick movement.

I was looking for a tool like joy.cpl so thank you so much for this information!. As I've mentioned in previous posts its now working but did run the tool to see what to expect and will use it to troubleshoot if I run into this issue again.
  2. Spitfire76

Actually I was making a new profile but when asked to move, for example, the aileron control it would no longer detect input. The strange thing is that it was working and simply stopped working. Its working fine now as it started to work as suddenly as it stopped.
  3. Spitfire76

RF Trainer Edition - AS3X Mode

I did not notice this before but because my controller profile was based on a generic game controller RF sets a 10% dead band to the stick inputs and although this is good for PC game controller hardware its not recommended for actual radios so I set it to 0 and its really helped when flying in...
  4. Spitfire76

I had tried different USB ports on my computer but it didn't help. The dongle is still in the same USB port as it was earlier but to my surprise its now working and I don't know why.
  5. Spitfire76

It was working fine but now RF (trainer edition) is no longer detecting the stick input from my radio. I have a Taranis X9D with a FrSky wireless dongle - XSR-SIM. It shows up as a game controller in Windows 10 device manager and RF detects it as a active controller but when I create a profile...
  6. Spitfire76

I'll consider this AS3X mode issue closed as the workaround was to add considerable negative sub trim to the elevator channel in my radio. Now I have a more serious problem - RF is no longer detecting the stick inputs from my radio, I'll create another thread for this problem.
  7. Spitfire76

As suggested I did make sure that I centered the throttle at the start of the calibration process and I do seem to have the problem with all aircraft. If the throttle is a little over half way I can maintain level flight by holding the elevator at about 25%. The trims on my radio don't seem to...
  8. Spitfire76

Although I have been building and flying RC planes for awhile I recently purchased the RF Trainer Edition as I wanted to first check if it would run on my hardware before splashing out on the full version. It does seem to work providing I use the low graphics mode option but I am having some...
Back