Recent content by split_s

1. S

Interlink not recognized

I'm running Windows 7 through BootCamp on a MacBook Pro (2012). RF used to work flawlessly on BootCamp, but Windows has stopped recognizing the Interlink Elite when I plug it in. I know the controller works, because I tried it with my other PC. I reinstalled the BootCamp support software, but no...
  2. S

Resize airframe

Is there an easy way to simply resize an airframe to make it larger or smaller?
  3. S

RealFlight migration tools for G4 and G5 users

I've tried it twice, and it completely locks up my system to the point that I can't even get to the Task Manager. I guess I'll have to use the manual technique.
  4. S

I wasn't sure if that was the issue or not. I was just providing info. Has anyone gotten this tool to work? Is there another way to copy my custom models from g5.5 to RF6?
  5. S

Is there a trick to getting this to work in Windows 7 64-bit? When I launch the program, it says "migrating airports," then it freezes and locks up my whole system.
  6. S

Awesome customer service

I called RealFlight/Great Planes/Hobico customer service Monday because one of the switches on my controller stopped working. They answered the phone right away, they immediately e-mailed me a return shipping label, and today I received my new controller. Oh, an I received my RF6 upgrade disc...
  7. S

Delete incompatible variants

Clicking on the error message gave me the option of deleting the incompatible variant. Thanks.
  8. S

I don't have the EAs. They're in expansion packs that I don't have. I will try clicking on the error messages, but I'd like to get rid of them completely.
  9. S

I have imported several aircraft variants for which I do not have the original model. RF continually displays messages that it cannot load these variants. How do I stop it from doing this?
Back