Recent content by spoons

1. S

Excess Smoke from old addon packs

Just getting back into RC, I grabbed RF9.5s on steam. I installed all the addon packs I have 1 through to 8, how ever some of the aircraft smoke too much. is there away to edit out smoke from those aircraft ?
  2. S

L39 cockpit

thanks for the help I had a look where you said for the head movement but have been unable to find it. Also this is in just flying by myself not in a combat game so no tracking other players etc, have now Found its on more then this one aircraft. thanks
  3. S

L39 cockpit

Hello all I have just upgraded to G5.5, sold g3 and got new software and controller.. When using the L39 in cockpit view, Im looking out the front as soon as I take off this view goes haywire and I end up looking at the floor. is this common or is there a fix ?? thanks Greg
  4. S

New Patch

Is it possible to get the update with outout using the lancher as I still am having. I really wont to update the program Thanks Greg
  5. S

Problems connecting for online updates? Read this.

update help I sent you that infomation in a private message Thanks
  6. S

error messages Sorry it took so long to reply i have been away with work. I use the updater and register part from the Luncher I get the error messages kEError 12218 error readinf data from socket and KEError 12228 HTTP response is missing an expected header and KEError 21023: unable to...
  7. S

not connecting I have already registered when I first got the program at the start of the year I just wont to update it. but can't seam to connect Thanks Greg
  8. S

not updating I have just reinstalled my win xp and try to install G3 have uninstalled and reinstalled it 3 times trying to re registor and update but as yet have not been able to have downloaded the luncher update yet still no help Thanks Greg
  9. S

Photos taken

After you capture a photo is RFG3 is it posible to open it with another program ?? Thanks :confused: Spoons NZ
Back