Recent content by Sr. Telegasser

1. S

Physics for true-to-life performace; a Tutorial

Thanks for putting in the effort and time to make this tutorial. Eventually I hope to contribute with some of my own models and this will be a necessary tutorial for me. Can we get this stickied possibly?
  2. S

Anyone know the maker of this plane?

JCHarrist made the Telemaster found in the swap pages. I have PMed him a couple times over the last month but he hasn't been active on the forums in quite a while. I am trying to contact him to ask if I can use his model file to add wheel pants to the Telemaster and model a gas engine for it...
  3. S

Sig Kadet senior

Oops...... :eek: Wow, I completely missed that last sentance. With the words handsome, love, impress, and date all part of the paragraph, the last thing I thought of was her father. I guess all the colorful and different sized text caused me to miss that one little tid bit of info! :o :o...
  4. S

Sig Kadet senior

Man, he really is one lucky guy. I mean, you are putting a lot of effort into this. If you put half that effort into making him a happy man, I dont see how he could be anything otherwise. Hope all goes well, and I hope you can make a spark that lights an eternal flame. (Cheesy I know...
  5. S

Adding Flaperons and Smoke

Thanks for the tips guys. And dkh, I will make sure I download your plane, it sounds like a cool one! :cool: I probably actually already have, but I have only had the sim for about 4 days now so Im just getting started. Thanks for sharing your work with all of us, I really appreciate you...
  6. S

A Big Thank You to JCHarrist

Thank You! :D I have been thoroughly enjoying the Sr. Telemaster that you made for G3, since this is what type of plane I own, I am very happy to have it in my Sim too! Once again thanks for your hard work on creating such a cool aircraft for everyone to use for free, that is very kind of...
  7. S

Carbon Traveler Convertible on its way...

Nice looking plane Gimpster. I had a Carbon Falcon once by the same company, and it was fun, I bet this one is too. :)
  8. S

Adding Flaperons and Smoke

How can I add Flaperons and Smoke to a model that is available in the Swap Pages?
Back