Recent content by Stagbeetle

1. S

SU25-BF2_EA

Ever played EA's Battlefield 2 from 2005? This is the SU-25 model adapted for RF6.5 with working gear, flaps and spoilers. I think it is a nice looking aircraft, but do remember this was from an old game, so the model is a bit rough around the edges!
  2. S

SU25-BF2_EA

Stagbeetle submitted a new upload: SU25-BF2_EA View the Swap Page
  3. S

Toy Aeroplane_EA

Hey wait... this is not a toy ! Er... well ok it is, but it flies nicely and with an animated pilot. While planning an aerodynamics lesson and rocket display for a class of 5-6 year old kids I used the children's book 'The Way Back Home' by illustrator and author Oliver Jeffers. I liked the...
  4. S

Toy Aeroplane_EA

Stagbeetle submitted a new upload: Toy Aeroplane_EA View the Swap Page
  5. S

Slingsby Swallow_EA

The Slingsby Swallow from 'Flight Club' in the BBC TV series 'James May's Toy Stories'. This large semi-scale glider was built by the BBC and Brunel University to attempt a record breaking 'free flight' across the English Channel. Check out the programme on the internet: (thanks dailymotion...
  6. S

Slingsby Swallow_EA

Stagbeetle submitted a new upload: Slingsby Swallow_EA View the Swap Page
  7. S

Alpha139_EA

The Alpha 139 is an intermediate 4ch foam plane made by Axion RC. I found the green Axion 3ch version of this model, crashed and broken, in the park, probably blown down after spending a week up in a tree. I liked the design so modelled it for RF. However to make this model a bit more...
  8. S

Alpha139_EA

Stagbeetle submitted a new upload: Alpha139_EA View the Swap Page
Back