Recent content by Standouglas

1. S

Launcher and LauncherHelper direct download for quarantined files

I screwed around for 2 days with this. After updating from 9.00.013 to 9.50.024 with my virus (McAfee) disabled the installation is trashed and won't load. I have to reinstall from the CD.
  2. S

Realflight 9.5 wont install

Actually, KnifeEdge should fix this! I'm sick and tired of the Realflight paranoia for copy protection. This crap happens with every version! FIX YOU DAMN PROBLEMS AND RESPECT YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!!!
  3. S

Antivirus software stopping you from installing?

I copied Launcher.exe and launcherhelper9.exe to C:Program Files\Common files(86x)\KnifeEdge and then went to the firewall and suspended checking for 15 minutes.
  4. S

Delete imported aircraft

Is there a way to delete an imported aircraft that is not working? I imported 330s BA IMAC._CS.g3x and the required support file EXTRA330S BA_EA.g3x. When I select Extra330S BA_EA it generates an error asking to send a report to Knife Edge and then exits RF8 (or 7.5). The problem is you can't...
  5. S

No sound problem solved

Hi, I don't mean to publish unnecessary posts. I spent some time trying to figure out why the sound stopped playing in RF8. I even reinstalled RF8. Call me dumb, but I finally noted a message that was popping up in the lower left of the screen that said "mute was on toggle with the M key". I...
  6. S

Realflight 8 import failure

I was able to import Thunderbolt Sbach 35 Brushless_AV.rfx Just fine. I'll have to uninstall and reinstall 8 and see what happens.
  7. S

No not blocked. As I stated they import fine into RF 7.5 from the same directory and computer.
  8. S

I have just installed Realflight 8. It runs great, but I am not able to import any models from the swap pages. When I attempt to import Realflight quits and exits with no message. If I attempt to import a model that doesn't have the required support model I get the error message for that. My...
  9. S

Solved JR transmitter problem

For several years I have attempted off and on to get my JR equipment to work with the cable supplied with my 4.0 version of RF. I was never able to get RF to recognize that I had plugged in the JR transmitter. I even bought another OEM cable. The other day I decided to see what was up with...
Back