Recent content by STANG KILLA SS

1. STANG KILLA SS

motor spooling problems in 4.5

im also getting random shut downs of g4.5, "unexpected errors" i never had any problems with g4. 4.5 sucks. will probly be uninstalling and installing 4 back. :(
  2. STANG KILLA SS

i recaliberated the controller, and G4 was a fresh install 5 minutes before upgrading to 4.5
  3. STANG KILLA SS

downloaded the 4.5, and i like some of the new features. but ive noticed a problem right away. the motors seem to need to spool up. both up and down. one plane takes like 1 minute to spool up enough for take off. basically the motors respond very slowly to inputs. on the synapse ducted fan...
  4. STANG KILLA SS

Dunk Contest Field wanted....

not quite familiar with what your refering too :D but there would only be one set... just the pool. theres no other water in those levels. i may just not be understanding the problem.
  5. STANG KILLA SS

Dunk Contest Field wanted....

can some body take one of the photofields (Evergreen, Grass Flats, or the Sod Farm) and make a baby blue kiddy pool, 60" diameter, 13" tall, and fill it with 12" of water. and put that sucker right smack in the middle of the runway... :D would be greatly appreciated. ;) Cory
  6. STANG KILLA SS

adjusting throttle curve on AIRPLANES?

dhk could you post a quick how to. i have no clue how to make a "complex input" or what servo curve to put in. hell i dont even know where to find those lol. and my real planes that do this, one is a 50cc gas, with a walbro, and all the others are electric :D not sure a carb upgrade would...
  7. STANG KILLA SS

adjusting throttle curve on AIRPLANES?

can this be done? id like to replicate the RCs i fly in real life. they all have no difference from half throttle to full throttle. if you dont agree with that this isnt the place for that discussion, do that else where please ;) so basically what i would like to do, is have mid stick be full...
  8. STANG KILLA SS

well this is a first........

was practicing my knife edge loops tonight, and mid way threw one, i heard the crash 'crack" sound, and something come off the plane in mid air. and noticed inputs and flight characteristics got weird. so i brought her in for a landing and when i pulled it up to me the vertical stab was missing...
  9. STANG KILLA SS

Request Aircraft Here! #2

I also am VERY interested in a e-flite taylorcraft 450!!!! and with its full interior and wing top windows would be great addition! heres some more pics
  10. STANG KILLA SS

uploading says they already have this file?

just read this https://forums.realflight.com/showpost.php?p=102395&postcount=4 thats too complicated for me, could someone do the changes need and upload it for me? with this discription: Fliton Extra 330s Mini Origonal modeling done by Rick Delten. Conversion and reworked physics by STANG...
  11. STANG KILLA SS

uploading says they already have this file?

started with this 330 (gas 10'+ wingspan) https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/627 and did a Fliton Extra 330s Mini conversion (electric 38" WS) when i exported it from G4 i named it "Fliton Extra 330s Mini" the file it says they already have is "File: Extra330S BA_EA " which...
  12. STANG KILLA SS

1589MPH F-22 underwater ??

ummmm, guess what the "O" in H2O stands for....... ;)
  13. STANG KILLA SS

Mermaid

ooo badabing! :D
Back