Recent content by Stantheman55

1. Stantheman55

PX-51

I figured it out. I went into the tool bar on the screen found my radio and recalibrated it that seemed to fix the problem.
  2. Stantheman55

PX-51

Or Mr. BIG!
  3. Stantheman55

PX-51

Ha Ha Wrong way back machine for sure Good buddy. However no less kool! I took a quick look at the link and I am definitely going to explore what it has to offer, just from the opening options to pick from there is a lot of good stuff I want to explore so thanks for posting that. (y)
  4. Stantheman55

PX-51

Hi Guy's sorry to be away so long. I gots me a problem.☹ I flew the Sim yesterday and had a great time as I am finding my skill level is steadily improving. So this evening I go to fly in experienced mode to continue polishing my landing skills and suddenly I find I don't have the same rudder...
  5. Stantheman55

PX-51

Uncle twist wins this round ding! ding! ding!, Now Johnny tell him what he wins!!!! Well Ted Uncle twist winds the coveted Flying Fickle of Fate award!!! ( really exists) Presented by Rowen and Martin (crowed goes wild)
  6. Stantheman55

PX-51

Glad that your remember-y banks are still working, Personally I like to use my way-back machine to find info. Ok so this is really off topic but I promise to not due this very often. Trivia questions: What was the way back machine? Who invented the way back machine? What was his side kicks name...
  7. Stantheman55

PX-51

Off topic but I found some humor you all might enjoy Maybe.
  8. Stantheman55

PX-51

No I have not Ill have a look see, thanks.
  9. Stantheman55

PX-51

Oh, the possibilities! Ye Ha;) Ok so again I am one of those types that needs to be spoon fed, ya Know step one step two.:unsure: I really would enjoy adding these two items so when my grandson comes over next time and wants to play a video game I can put him in the pilots seat so I can watch...
  10. Stantheman55

PX-51

Thank you so much for the step by step, it/I was successful in the down load. I will have to relegate this splendid aircraft to my advanced student pilot file as I tried many times to fly it and well lets just say I am not ready for advanced mode on my controller yet. Plus as far as the name...
  11. Stantheman55

PX-51

That's a sharp looking plane, I'm going to think outside the airfoil (box) and name it Midnight Magic :love:> I gather from the previous comments that it is possible to download it into 9.5, if any one has the time and patients:oops: or even the remotest interest to spoon feed me on the how to's...
  12. Stantheman55

PX-51

Christmas in August, how nice can't wait to see what your sending.:p
  13. Stantheman55

PX-51

ooh' ooh' I'm getting all tingly and excited and stuff. In the mean time ill work on another acronym worthy of such a majestic and noble gesture!.....OK are we there yet? Ok I've been up to long and the brain sells are turning to dust. Say Good night Gracie.:sleep:
  14. Stantheman55

Launcher and LauncherHelper direct download for quarantined files

So the good news is I Quarantined it. then opened RF and flew my plane into the tall grass. HaHa bad news is I need to stay out of the tall grass. all in all it seems to be working fine, thank you once again for your help with this, it's these little things that can drive you crazy if your not...
  15. Stantheman55

PX-51

Ya so knock about monster tires + monster motor = Serious kick but ATlFAOAT (all terrain launch from anywhere over any thing)Fun. Makes all the sense in the world to me. :) I'm not Mikey but I likes it. Carry on!
Back