Recent content by stedemar

1. stedemar

Aircraft not found in swap pages

No I don't have the 3ds max files, Johnny31297 made the SA 342 Gazelle and the AS 350 B3 for me. But not the BK117 B2 :rolleyes: I will import the AS 350 B3 again
  2. stedemar

Thank you I was the owner
  3. stedemar

Hello I have been absent from the forum for a long time. I can't find some aircraft that I posted like AS 350 B3 and Nemeth BK 117 B2, why ? Thank you
  4. stedemar

KEError 21051 : Unknown Product Code

I sent an email to the Tech Support and they gave me a procedure to follow. It works again :) Thank you
  5. stedemar

KEError 21051 : Unknown Product Code

Hello When I click on the RеаlFlight 7.5 Lаunсhеr, the RealFlight 7.5 Lаunсhеr does not appear but I have this message that appears : KEError 21051 : Unknown Product Code ! I tried to execute it as administrator, go into the program, but same thing Until now it was working well, and i'm always...
  6. stedemar

Realflight 8 Wish list... New features & return of old ones too

Main rotor blur Ryan Douglas said in this topic : https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=30654 Main rotor blur It's possible we need to revisit how that visibility is determined and the point at which it fades out completely; I will file a case on that. Maybe it isn't quite accurate...
  7. stedemar

Realflight 8 Wish list... New features & return of old ones too

It would be nice of the editor could actually remember the layout and advanced in control surface deflections
  8. stedemar

Gazelle SA 342 Air Medical_CS

Gazelle SA 342 Air Medical
  9. stedemar

stedemar submitted a new upload: Gazelle SA 342 Air Medical_CS View the Swap Page
  10. stedemar

stedemar updated Gazelle SA 342 Air Medical_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. stedemar

Gazelle SA 342 Aerospatiale_CS

Gazelle SA 342 Aerospatiale
  12. stedemar

stedemar submitted a new upload: Gazelle SA 342 Aerospatiale_CS View the Swap Page
  13. stedemar

stedemar updated Gazelle SA 342 Aerospatiale_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
Back