Recent content by Steppenwolf

1. S

Ok..it has shipped

But where are the specs? What is it gonna take to run G4 or did I miss something?
  2. S

help needed with new reflex

Oh I forgot to add...the Reflex is a piece of crap...had one and it sucked....ended up stripping off the body...adding a home made tailboom......and it was still a piece of crap..... Wolf
  3. S

help needed with new reflex

Like Opjose said..the Havoc is a toy..albeit quite some fun in a small room. I have had a few and they are fun...just don't expect much. I have a CX2 and it is great. I have a large living room with cathedral ceilings so it is just perfect to fly around. Many upgrade parts available for it...
  4. S

Ridiculous 747 landing.

Wow. :eek: Bet the pilot had to change underwear. Wolf
  5. S

Realflight Inspiration story

Congratulations Phrank. I wish you and your son many happy years of flying together. A very inspiring story. :) Wolf
  6. S

Hats off to the plane designers

I have not checked this forum for sometime because I was moving and I have gotten into flying my Eflite BCX2. Great Heli by the way. But anywho I just gotta say that the folks designing planes on here are beyond remarkable. I have downloaded several new planes...fantastic!. You guys are...
  7. S

B-36 vs B-29

Bet that one takes a gallon or two of fuel to get off the ground! :eek:
  8. S

F-100d

Yep. Looks fantastic. Go Inky Wolf
  9. S

GeeBee R3_EA landing problems

Brian9406, I hate it when my vocabulary that thing messes up :D Wolf
  10. S

Mixing

Practice, Practice, Practice... That is what they told me. You can also go into the the plane editor and set the lateral drag factor to 1000. You can hover a hummer with that setting! Wolf
  11. S

There are a million resources on this forum but ya need to use the search option. There isn't much that hasn't be covered byy some very capable people. Opjose comes to mind. Wolf
  12. S

Hey Blade Scrapper, Way to help, ehh? Wolf Hmm...I guess I'm an *** meself. You can use the editor to adjust the tolerance of the landing gear. There are other folks on here more knowledgeable then me that can tell you how to do it.
  13. S

AeroCanard - RG

Hey dhk79, Your AeroCanard is sweet... Thanks for all your effort! Wolf
  14. S

Bombs with Streamers Attached!

Take me to your download....... :p Wolf
  15. S

P-47 Thunderbolt is on the way!!!!

Keep on keepin on,amontgom. Looking real good so far! :) Wolf
Back