Recent content by sterlingbaydave

1. S

Helicopter cyclic control issue

I know this is an obsolete game version, however, it works well for me and I enjoy using this version of the game (4.5) I do have one issue that has plagued me for quite some time with the helicopter models. I have noticed that no matter which helicopter model I choose, the cyclic control never...
  2. S

HELP...Heli Tail Wag

Neep help with a T-Rex 500 I downloaded and installed. The helicopter will not stop oscillating (tail wag). While sitting on the ground its fine. At lift-off, it's good until I start moving out of hover. If I put any type of rapid tail control movement in, it starts wagg'n and won't stop :mad...
  3. S

American Eurocopter_CS

This color scheme is based on the BO-105 on display in front of the American Eurocopter facility located in Grand Prarie, Texas. The "American flag" design is used on several helicopters used by AE for flight demonstrations and training. Thanks to MAXX2504 for creating such a fantastic...
  4. S

American Eurocopter_CS

sterlingbaydave submitted a new upload: American Eurocopter_CS View the Swap Page
  5. S

American Eurocopter_CS

sterlingbaydave updated American Eurocopter_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  6. S

Beech 35 Retro_CS

This is a 1960's era paint design for the nice Beech 35 by "the gibson", and includes reflective texturs to simulate a polished aluminum and yellow scheme.
  7. S

Beech 35 Retro_CS

sterlingbaydave submitted a new upload: Beech 35 Retro_CS View the Swap Page
  8. S

Beech 35 Retro_CS - Images

Images
  9. S

Beech 35 Retro_CS

sterlingbaydave updated Beech 35 Retro_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  10. S

HMX-1 Presidential_CS

THIS IS AN UPDATE TO THE ORIGINAL V-22 HMX-1 CS TO ADD RELECTIONS. (The President's aircraft are highly polished!). Just download this CS and replace the original if you previously downloaded this CS... This is a color scheme developed for use if the V-22 had been used as a Presidential...
  11. S

HMX-1 Presidential_CS

sterlingbaydave submitted a new upload: HMX-1 Presidential_CS View the Swap Page
  12. S

HMX-1 Presidential_CS - Images

Images
  13. S

HMX-1 Presidential_CS

sterlingbaydave updated HMX-1 Presidential_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  14. S

AirMethods_CS

UPDATED WITH REFLECTIONS. PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND REPLACE ORIGINAL CS FILE. Here is an additional CS in the colors of an Air Methods EC-135 in "Life Net" livery based in Denver, CO. Original model courtesy of Maxx2504...enjoy!
Back