Recent content by StevL

1. S

Downloads for RF8 HHE

Thank BD....btw, I feel the same way. Steve
  2. S

Downloads for RF8 HHE

I haven't had a RF sim in years, just picked up the HHE RF8, I had two planes I loved flying on a previous RF edition years ago; the Addiction and a MX2. I do not see either of these aircraft in the FS8 download section, are the older versions compatible with RF8? Thx, Steve
  3. S

Add on Addiction Question

The recalibration helped a lot, now I have the one click up very slow vertical and one click down slow sink rate. Much better....Thanks! wjkssmd, Very good idea! I fly a heli radio and the ratchet is a pain in the bu77.
  4. S

I will try the servo speed, it just seemed odd since there shouldn't be a servo on the throttle :rolleyes: I'm using the EF torque set up and it does hover about 3/8 to 1/2 throttle (using the 11x5.5 prop). The sim however I can't move the stick one click without it rocketing vertical, my...
  5. S

Great job of doing this plane! I have one little thing I can't figure out being an electric. My throttle on this plane is extremely sensitive (on the sim), nothing like on my model addiction. How may I turn down the throttle sensitivity on the sim? Thanks in advance! Steve PS: running 4.5
Back