Recent content by stevve2023

1. S

RF9.5s Steam really annoying

There are no updates, everything is a paid upgrade - worst choice ever made by RealFlight. Steam/HH employees need not reply.
  2. S

DLC links don't work, updates don't install. Impossible to buy DLC - no prices and no working links.

No way to provide steam any feedback. Worst possible choice for RealFlight's excellent software, but zero support and the worst software from Steam.
  3. S

Evolution Training No Audio - Flying Audio is Working Well

Update on check of Audio Sound Settings: Voiceover Sounds were not enabled, so I enabled its setting. Voiceover volume was set at 85%. I also found that Habu Beginner Mode I video and audio is working. I have no idea why there was a problem with Habu Beginner Mode I, but there was a steam...
  4. S

Evolution Training No Audio - Flying Audio is Working Well

Evolution Training No Audio - Flying Audio is Working Well: I'm trying to watch Habu Beginner Mode III - setting up your approach - for a second time. The video is working, but no audio. Pressing "M" does not unmute the instructor. This started right after I got a realflight evolution...
  5. S

RTFM?

This will help learning the new Evolution Menu.
  6. S

Elevator Trim

All things RealFlight are working well. To sharpen my throttle skills, I've been doing RealFlights with using only the throttle and ailerons to fly around the field. I can now fly Beginner very well, Intermediate is a bit tricky, but different techniques make it easier. Experienced Is fun and...
  7. S

Evolution Manual Update?

Here is a draft of the new Evolution menu system. Let me know if I need to add or update anything: I will reformat the menu when Windows 11 Microsoft 365 (formerly called Office) is working. Windows 11 is still beta software.
  8. S

How to Upgrade to RealFlight Evolution from a RealFlight 9 DVD Edition

The link for the key exchange page works just fine. The key is sent immediately on another web page, and it also gets sent in an email. If I had remembered to look at the "redeem your code" link on the key exchange page, redeeming the code would have been easier. It will work much easier if you...
  9. S

How to Upgrade to RealFlight Evolution from a RealFlight 9 DVD Edition

If I buy a new computer, can I also install RF Evolution on it? Can I still fly RF E on the original computer to see which is better? What is the difference between Remotely Install and Install now if Steam is Installed?
  10. S

Elevator Trim

For some reason I can't respond to this forum: https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?threads/announcing-realflight-evolution.56982/ I'm looking for a list of all models in RealFlight Evolution if I update from 9.5 to Evolution on the Steam website for the discounted price. Also, are...
  11. S

Elevator Trim

I went thru your list of things to check and didn't find anything wrong, so I Restored Defaults, selected InterLink DX (Mode 1) controller, checked channel 2 and 3 to see that elevator and throttle were on correct sticks, and selected the radio Gadget and Mode 1. I then found that the trim red...
  12. S

Elevator Trim

Yes, that was a lot! And very much appreciated. I think you got me updated on what's happened in the last 2 years. From what you're saying above, I think the best results will occur if I reset RealFlight to factory defaults for using the InterLink DX. What I am experiencing in AS3X mode is...
  13. S

Elevator Trim

I see New and Classic when I click on Training. There is no information about how and why Steam is involved with RealFlight. The disc case only says RC Flight Simulator on the cover and contains DISC 1 and Disc 2. Are you sayaing that dealing with Stream is the only way to update RealFlight...
  14. S

Elevator Trim

Very helpful information that even answers unasked questions. After watching videos and changing some settings, landing is much easier in all 3 modes. Verification of landing process methods makes training easier. Training >Flight Training, "New" tab appears to be an update of the "Habu STS"...
  15. S

Maule M-7

It would be nice to have the Maule M-7 in RealFlight, but the Habu STS 70mm 4S may provide the best Training.
Back