Recent content by stigh4

1. stigh4

G4 Projects

starship thought i might mention. where i work they have a star ship, they got rid of the engines and but besides that it is complete, they use it as a training aid for apprentices. i used to stuff around on it. its a cool plane pitty they dont fly anymore.
  2. stigh4

RealFlight G10.5 Year 2014 Prediction

mmm, i agree with the cycle thing but on the other hand.. When energy is used it creates heat, and considering everything uses a form of energy to run, heat is always been produced. i cant really explain it very well but my physics teacher did and it made sence to me. but yeah everything we do...
  3. stigh4

edit yak one wing ?

way back in the day of just g3 (not g3.5) i edited the cap 232 so it had ailivator (ailirons mixed to elevator) mixing, then made the wings weak enough so with a sudden jerk they both would rip off. it was cool u could fly around knife edge with no wings and land it. but lost that plane now i...
  4. stigh4

Realflight G4 Demo

a little off track anyways is there going to be a demo for g4???
  5. stigh4

Aircraft - Project - List

Caproni Stipa and a DH- 88 comet. because they are going to be the first planes i completly make, it may take some time.(or never happen) i have started the DH-88 comets 3d model and have just finished the flying barrels model. just got to figure out how to do the rest :D Shane
  6. stigh4

is it possible??

i have access to maya (3d modeling program) and was wondering if it is possible to do texture mapping and pivot points for models with it?? i am making 3d models for g3 with wings but need a program which can do texture mapping and pivot points. if maya cant do them what would be a good program...
  7. stigh4

wings 3d question

i know i should bew asking this on a wings 3d forum but it is blocked at school and thats where i am now. anyways i am wondering if there is any other way to change view if the computer does not have a middle mouse button. i have been using the keys z,x and y to change views and am now completly...
  8. stigh4

3d models

i am doing 3d modeling for my school assignment now and i have been making models that can be used for g3. so far i made the hot air balloon which thanks to dhk79 it got into g3. i am working on a Caproni Stipa http://www.fiddlersgreen.net/AC/aircraft/Caproni-Stipa/flying-barrel.php and my...
  9. stigh4

MY first plane / hot air balloon

sorry for 2 posts um my next model is this ugly flying barrel thing. im trying makeing it cuse it looks easy (looks) view it here http://www.fiddlersgreen.net/AC/aircraft/Caproni-Stipa/flying-barrel.php also there is a pic attached :D
  10. stigh4

go ahead you can post the hot air balloon considering u did most of the work. also because i only have wings 3d at school i cant make them go into realflight so if anyone want to take the 3d models that i make an get them in there they can. well my brother was interested in making models and...
  11. stigh4

thank you thanks for all your help dhk79 i now have so much more respect for people who build planes. yours looks great i am /will try to make a colour scheme of a light bulb i thought it would look cool. anyways thanks again
  12. stigh4

well my plan is to just use the wind and a thruster. so just use page up to make it go faster and home and end to change directions. considering its my first model i wanted it to be simple. also because i have my school assignment making 3d models now i will start trying to make more. my goal is...
  13. stigh4

well after convincing my teacher to allow me to make 3d models for my new assignment i have slowly learnt how to make stuff with wings 3d. anyways after hours of frustrating work i came up with a hot air balloon. i have no idea on how to get it out of wings 3d make a CS and get it into G3 could...
  14. stigh4

Cool video

i though this was cool the guy flying it is really good. http://www.crazyaviation.com/movies/CA_rcjetaerobatics.wmv anyways there are heaps of cool videos on that site http://www.crazyaviation.com hope you enjoy :D
  15. stigh4

landing a sloper

catch it, thats the best solution. i slope soar in rl and to land large gliders at one of the sites where there is hardly and room i dive it really far down the hill and follow the hill back up usally i wash off enough speed to land infront of me.. works a treat. dont know if it would work on...
Back