Recent content by StremD

1. S

Request RF6 Aircraft Here

Great Planes Syncro Glider configuration; Wingspan : 55.5 in (1410mm) Wing Area : 400 sq in (25.8 sq dm) Weight : 29.5 oz (835g) Wing Loading : 10.6 oz/sq ft (32g/sq dm) Lenght : 34.5 in (875mm) Sport configuration; Wingspan : 31.5 in (800mm) Wing Area : 219 sq in (14.1 sq dm) Weight ...
  2. S

German ME 262 Edit Cpt D_AV

AfterBurners & Reverse Thrust. 250 MPH & stop on a dime. It may not be realistic but its fun to fly. Ch 8 in the center position is nuetral, down for forward thrust, up fo reverse. Caution on the reverse, a quick click to slow you down is all you need while airborn, or you will drop...
  3. S

German ME 262 Edit Cpt D_AV

StremD submitted a new upload: German ME 262 Edit Cpt D_AV View the Swap Page
  4. S

FlyZone Switch Trainer ( II ) With stock wings_AV

HOBBICO Flyzone Switch option 3. New upper canopy with flaps on Ch5. Original 20.3 inch wing . 63" wingspan with flaps. It works on my sim. Please test fly and tell us what you think.
  5. S

FlyZone Switch Trainer ( II ) With stock wings_AV

StremD submitted a new upload: FlyZone Switch Trainer ( II ) With stock wings_AV View the Swap Page
  6. S

FlyZone Switch Sport ( II )_AV

HOBBICO Flyzone Switch sport. ( Next Generation ) Idea. Please test fly, Tell me what you think.
  7. S

FlyZone Switch Sport ( II )_AV

StremD submitted a new upload: FlyZone Switch Sport ( II )_AV View the Swap Page
  8. S

FlyZone Switch Trainer ( II )_AV

HOBBICO Flyzone Switch. A slower stall high wing canopy, With flaps, Ch 5 up is flaps up, down is down. Please test fly, tell me what you think!
  9. S

FlyZone Switch Trainer ( II )_AV

StremD submitted a new upload: FlyZone Switch Trainer ( II )_AV View the Swap Page
  10. S

Flyzone Switch ( Next Generation )

Thanks jeffpn !! I did the editing the AV's are attached to my first post, I think they work great. I did not know the appearance could not be changed. ?? give the Maj. something to color ? I've removed the stock decals from my plane, changing the color scheme. If I were to post images of it...
  11. S

Flyzone Switch ( Next Generation )

Minor changes to two components, ( And a couple of struts ) could change the Switch into 5 planes, one fuselage! If they "Flyzone" were to add 10 inch wing stubs "with flaps" to the high wing canopy. Make 15 inch wings in addition to the 20.3 inch stock wings. Add 1 channel, 5 , up is flaps up...
  12. S

Flyzone Switch II idea?

Flyzone Switch II idea? If you own one, check these out? I'm a Switch owner. I have an idea, minor changes to two components could change the switch into four planes in one. A slower slow, a faster fast, a much better roll rate on the sport.If they "Flyzone" were to add ten inch wing stubs with...
  13. S

P39 ( armed ) posted on swap pages

Humbly request any comments or views on this AV P39 ( armed ) posted on swap pages I would like comments on this AV. I don't want to be posting useless AV's !! I've downloaded a few that were say " less than perfect " !
  14. S

P39 ( armed )_AV

T9 37mm cannon center, 2- 50 cal on fuselage, 4- 30 Cal on wings ( Wikipedia specs for real thing ). I adjusted damage, rounds per min, feet per sec for ammunition accordingly. I aimed guns with a slight spread pattern. I would very much like to know if this works for you? All comments welcome...
  15. S

P39 ( armed )_AV

StremD submitted a new upload: P39 ( armed )_AV View the Swap Page
Back