Recent content by Striker

1. S

Problem with Real Flight 9.0-9.5s hanging on program launch (long term, multiple systems)

I would uninstall RF and reinstall, Steam should be OK.
  2. S

Upgraded to RF 9.5S and now flying wirelessly using my Radio Master T16S

I chose Spektrum Receiver 7-8 Ch too and that seems to work, have to now work on channel assignments, mixes etc. Have to start by setting up a model in the radio and then assign switches to the SIM. Edit: RF 9.5S sees all of my radio settings and is working flawlessly. Have to look on setting...
  3. S

Upgraded to RF 9.5S and now flying wirelessly using my Radio Master T16S

Hi Guys, I was using RF 8 for a while and just bought RF 9.5S VIA Steam and loving it. I had bought a Spektrum WS200 dongle and could not get it to work properly with RF8 using my Radio Master TX16S. I just worked on it again with RF 9.5S and after a few minutes, I am happier than Jeff Bezos and...
  4. S

Problem with Real Flight 9.0-9.5s hanging on program launch (long term, multiple systems)

First mistake, was to leave an exciting Sim like RF 9.5S to go have breakfast, wrong, wrong wrong, you should have eaten while flying. :confused: Secondly, why will you turn off the Sim, should have cranked up the the audio so you can have breakfast while hearing that beautiful Extra 300S Giant...
  5. S

Hi Bill, good to know. I do not go into any sites which is questionable and do not use any anti virus software, I depend on the router and MS default firewall and other security features. Knock wood I have not recalled when last I had any viruses or malware, maybe over 15 years now. I only...
  6. S

Another update guys, Rf 9.5S does not run via Steam when using VPN. You have to disable your VPN service for it to run, I am using SurfShark VPN.
  7. S

Hi Guys, I installed and registered RF8 in my friends laptop. I loaded fine and I got a "Installed successfully" notice at the end of the installation. When I ran the program from Launcher or directly, the first splash screen comes up, then disappears and nothing happens after. I disabled...
  8. S

Hi Ryan, Thanks for your kind words too :) Yes 20 years have gone by relatively quickly indeed. I have been using RF9.5S via stem and have not encountered a single glitch so far and I don't expect any either. It runs fast and smooth like butter, smoke on and even with quality chosen over...
  9. S

Well guys, I downloaded 9.5S via Steam which took less than a few mins and it works flawlessly. I am not using a high end PC by any means and with an on board graphics card. All which was requested was to calibrate my Interlink X controller which came with RF8. Now to call customer support to...
  10. S

Hi, yes indeed he said that, read it but overlooked it. When I get back home I will purchase RF 9.5S and down load from Steam and get the new controller afterwards. Great knowing that downloading from Steam works well. Thanks for the reply. Cheers.
  11. S

Hi Bill, It might be better indeed to use Steam especially since I have an Interlink Elite controller too in the interim. I would still get the newer controller in 2 weeks, will await Ryan's reply to confirm. EDIT: Registered on Steam and found RF 9.5S, just a matter of hitting the add to cart...
  12. S

Good Day Ryan, I would like to thank you immensely for the great emphasis you have placed addressing my concerns. This really sheds a lot of light for everyone who is experiencing issues, your reply is pivotal in reinforcing how great RF is and how much work went into its development from its...
  13. S

Hello Bill, Many thanks for your reply and input. I do love and believe in RF, I have taught many people including my wife, to fly on that first. I have lately gotten my neighbor into it and within one hour on RF, he was taking off and doing circuits without any issues, we will work on his...
  14. S

Good Morning Guys. I am running RF 8 without any issues apart from not being able to use my Radio Master TX16S with the Spektrum WS 2000 dongle. I would like to upgrade to RF 9.5S but have been reading that there are so many issues with it and Windows 10, Trojan warnings, random freezing and...
Back