Recent content by stuartmp74

1. S

Trex 600N-G45-V3_EA

Fully Detailed, Trex 600 Nitro Pro V3 This model is an upgrade or the Trex 600 Nitro Pro - "VERSION 1" That I did for Realflight G4.0 I have made a few physics tweaks. Upgraded the paddles to the new Align light weight carbon ones. I have also added extra detail to the Model I now use...
  2. S

Trex 600N-G45-V3_EA

stuartmp74 submitted a new upload: Trex 600N-G45-V3_EA View the Swap Page
  3. S

NEW Fully Detailed, Trex 600 Nitro Pro for G4.5

Thanks guy's I will now Post V3 to the Swap Pages The Crashing problems caused by a Texture Filename length has been fixed. https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/8237&act=down
  4. S

Trex 600n - Version 3 Hi Guy's Ok I have re created the model files again (V3) I tested it a number of times on my machine with no problem. It seams it may have been the length of the filename used for the colour scheme I have had it test by one other user GaryC who had troubles with V1 &...
  5. S

It would be good if you guy's could test the model for me to. As it works perfectly well for me.
  6. S

Version 2 Please Test Hi Guy's Please give this file a test for me and then report back to this forum page. If is is well I will post it to the Swap Pages. Fingers crossed.
  7. S

Ok I have re created the model files again I tested it a number of times on my machine with no problem. So if some people would like to test if for me before I Post V2 Please send me your personal e-mail address to my Personal mail box and I will send you a copy to try. hopefully with your...
  8. S

This model is an upgrade or the Trex 600 Nitro Pro - "VERSION 1" That I did for Realflight G4.0 I have made a few physics tweaks. Upgraded the paddles to the new Align light weight carbon ones. I have also added extra detail to the Model I now use Aluminum 7075 T-6 Bolts & saved myself 95...
  9. S

Trex 600N-G45-V1_EA

Fully Detailed, Trex 600 Nitro Pro This model is an upgrade or the Trex 600 Nitro Pro - "VERSION 1" That I did for Realflight G4.0 I have made a few physics tweaks. Upgraded the paddles to the new Align light weight carbon ones. I have also added extra detail to the Model I now use...
  10. S

Trex 600N-G45-V1_EA

stuartmp74 submitted a new upload: Trex 600N-G45-V1_EA View the Swap Page
  11. S

Trex 600 N G4 - White Canopy - Black Skids_CS

Trex 600 N G4 - White Canopy - Black Skids Color Scheme A Special Thanks to Phrank for converting these Color Schemes for me. Download & Enjoy
  12. S

Trex 600 N G4 - White Canopy - Black Skids_CS

stuartmp74 submitted a new upload: Trex 600 N G4 - White Canopy - Black Skids_CS View the Swap Page
  13. S

Trex 600 N G4 - Red Canopy - White Skids_CS

Trex 600 N G4 - Red Canopy - White Skids Color Scheme A Special Thanks to Phrank for converting these Color Schemes for me. Download & Enjoy
  14. S

Trex 600 N G4 - Red Canopy - White Skids_CS

stuartmp74 submitted a new upload: Trex 600 N G4 - Red Canopy - White Skids_CS View the Swap Page
  15. S

Trex 600 N G4 - Red Canopy - Black Skids_CS

Trex 600 N G4 - Red Canopy - Black Skids Color Scheme A Special Thanks to Phrank for converting these Color Schemes for me. Download & Enjoy
Back