Recent content by SU-37

1. SU-37

Baron 58 Beechcraft_AV

This is basicaly the same Beechcraft Baron but its glow-powered by two O.S. 1.40RX with the sound of the 1.20 4 strokes. I changed the CG so it could fly straight with the weight of the 1.40's. It's Incredibly stable but can make tight turns, some small loops and even hover... But who cares...
  2. SU-37

Baron 58 Beechcraft_AV

SU-37 submitted a new upload: Baron 58 Beechcraft_AV View the Swap Page
  3. SU-37

Baron 58 Beechcraft_AV - Images

Images
  4. SU-37

Baron 58 Beechcraft_AV

SU-37 updated Baron 58 Beechcraft_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. SU-37

L-39 JR_AV

This is the L-39 AV with some smoke on the wing tips to simulate condensation lines when pulling up. Also it has 32 lbs of thrust at 200,000 rpm and an idle speed of 30,000 rpm. It's faster, moves a little better and the rudder has been reinforced so that it wont break so easy Let me know if...
  6. SU-37

L-39 JR_AV

SU-37 submitted a new upload: L-39 JR_AV View the Swap Page
  7. SU-37

L-39 JR_AV - Images

Images
  8. SU-37

L-39 JR_AV

SU-37 updated L-39 JR_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. SU-37

X-15X_AV

This is my first AV, it's turbo-prop, slightly bigger and faster. To launch, you may want to aim high or simply give full throtle and make a 180 degree roll and fly upside down till it has good airspeed so it dosen't make a loop. Please rate nicely and comment if you find something wrong...
  10. SU-37

X-15X_AV

SU-37 submitted a new upload: X-15X_AV View the Swap Page
  11. SU-37

Request Aircraft Here! #2

HiMat yep, both tails move like rudders, the picture I uploaded is from the Smith Sonian Museum, you can see how the tail moves but is a little blurry
  12. SU-37

NASA's HiMat :D Last week i went to D.C. and saw the plane and it looked so agressive and fast. So i was wondering if anyone could make it for G3.5 :D
  13. SU-37

F-22 Progressive Trainer System :D it would be fun to have a F-22 from H9 with a .50 Hyper XD no, seriously it would be awsome :D
  14. SU-37

Hangar 9's

thank u!!!! :D
  15. SU-37

Hangar 9's

Thanx alot! :D ive tried to use the converter but i dont know how to get it done
Back