Recent content by Superace

1. Superace

RC Boat Racing ScreenShots RF G6

Thanks.
  2. Superace

RC Boat Racing ScreenShots RF G6

What is the name of the EA in the screenshots in this thread? I am having trouble finding it.
  3. Superace

Screen Recording for RF

I am currently working on a film project, and I plan to use RF for some aircraft scenes. I was wondering if anyone here can recommend a screen recording software. The main criteria I look for are as fallows: High detail Low budget (free-$10, preferably free) Easy to use Thanks in advance...
  4. Superace

Detachable Object Properties

You could set up a system to break the objects off, so not to act as detachables. I have seen this done in the dauntless on the swaps.
  5. Superace

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
  6. Superace

Request AP Objects Here

On the subject of requests, how about the 1 World Trade Center? Here is a 3d sketchup model, sence I could not find a 3-view.
  7. Superace

how does it do it?

- If Smart, the target is randomly chosen between all players above the current player in score, but extra weight is given both to the leader and to the player who most recently damaged you. If no one is above you in score, the target is randomly chosen.
  8. Superace

how does it do it?

A threat is shooting at you. Smart just has most points.
  9. Superace

Upgrade 6 now avalible Limited Quantities

Finally! I have had the heli megapack sitting around for a week or two now waiting for it! :D
  10. Superace

Museum AP input/build thread

Update 10/6/11 19:24 Today: New Exibit (huey wreck in grass) The 747 is now with an A380 The DC-10 is elivated All elivated aircraft are closer to the walkway Food court is finished Layout change
  11. Superace

More screenshots. And yes, the one of the heuy is not related to the AP, but it is one of my favs ;)
  12. Superace

Update 11/5/11 21:02 Update: 1 walkway installed. More aircraft in hanger. B-29 moved to outside 'reconstruction area'. Cvn 74 bridge moved into B-29's place, with flag-fence indicating interior tour. The Cessna now is part of a 'kid's zone' ( with area with sit-in cocpit and mini tower, see...
  13. Superace

Urgent Anyone have an idea for what object to use as an elivated walwawy?
  14. Superace

Last update for today. List now includes: Corasir (add-ons) Cessna (add-ons) Extra 300 (add-ons) SR-71
  15. Superace

Edit: Right now, as you can see in the screenshot, I have the hanger tilted to edit the layout.
Back