Recent content by Tacoma-Taz

1. T

Can't change planes

I downloaded the upgrade to 7.5 and then after restarting my computer I went into realflight to fly. I wanted to change the plane I was flying before the update. So when I clicked on the plane I wanted to fly the program closed and went back to the desk top. Please help.:mad:
  2. T

RF7 swap files

Got It It was a RF 3.5 file and then I tried a RF7 file and it worked.
  3. T

RF7 swap files

I downloaded a bunch of planes, airports, variants with my old computer which ran xp. I put those files on a thumb drive. I now have a new computer running windows 7 and tried to import those files to RF7. They imported ok but when I try to use them the sim locks up. Something is not clicking in...
  4. T

Expansion packs

I noticed that there are some of the expansion packs that say G3 on them, such as pack 1, 2, and 3. Some say it and some do not. Does that mean that they would not work with any thing above G3?
  5. T

Tring to install 4.5

Installed G4.5 and then tried to start the program and I get a message saying KEError 21051 Unknown Product code. Can someone please help with this so I can go flying.
  6. T

Spawns?

Thanks alot Numbskully for explaining that. Just got word that my G4.5 should be here this weekend and I can't wait.
  7. T

Spawns?

I am brand new to the hobby and I have not received G4.5 from my friend yet but I was looking at some of the downloadable airports from the swap pages and noticed that some said Pilot spawns, What does that mean? Thanks in advance.
  8. T

Realflight G4

A friend just upgraded to G7 And is sending me his G4.5 including the controller. WOOO HOOO. I have wanted Realflight for a LONG time. The question I have is if there is a plane, Heli, airfield,etc that I would like from like 3.5 or 4.0 can I down load it and use it with G4.5? I am new in...
Back