Recent content by Tail_Spin

1. T

computer sticks - windoze 7 64 bit

Yup some weird obscure glitch with the driver it seems. It works great on both my other laptops. So I do have an option to use either one of them. Just have a much smaller monitor. I suppose I could always shut down my main machine and connect my laptop to one of my 27" monitors for a RF...
  2. T

Running 3, 27" Acer Nitro UM.HV1AA.P02, Link: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07NFDRPKW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 However, I am not running them with Windows Surround, just running them as 3 individual monitors. When trying to run RF9 I am just running it on one...
  3. T

Darn, Looks like I'm stuck with eating the last piece of cake, (see previous post). I was hoping to get a 3080 soon but since covid, nobody seems to have any decent video cards. What is your opinion on the EVGA 3080? BTW, thanks for the help and insight. It wasn't until I read the crash...
  4. T

Loads splash screen ok Loads the top menu Then CaBOOM! Looks like the video driver but how come every other piece of software works except RF9. I'm playing Wildlands, Siege, P3D-v4, Wrechfest, BeamNG, theHunter: Call of the wild, plus many many more and lots of other memory and graphic...
  5. T

Yup that's what I have right now 466.11 drivers. And every single thing runs on my system without any issues or instability except RF9. So my deduction is that it probably is something to do with the drivers as marcushh777 says but I'm thinking it is some call to a low level library function...
  6. T

This information is INCORRECT. My copy of RF9 was working without issue when I was running an old nvidia 670 card but when I switch to a Zotac 1060 IT ALWAYS CRASHES TO BLUE SCREEN. I am running windows 7 64bit, 16Gb ram, i7-3770k @3.50Ghz, with 450 watt power supply. I have reinstalled the...
  7. T

NOT FRIG'N Happy at all. Hard crashing computer when I try to launch RF9.

Why unplug the box? Also, I'm still waiting to here from tech support. Been about 3 or 4 days now :(
  8. T

I tried the compatibility box but no success. It was working fine on my old nvidia 670 card but I recently installed an nvidia 1060 and since I did that it hasn't worked. I'm planning on upgrading to win 10 soon so hopefully that will fix the problem. I put in a post to tech support the other...
  9. T

Thanks Marcus. I am running Windows 7 Pro with the latest updates. I did all that as well but no success. Not sure about the 'testing' the NVidia card thing. Can you give me a little more info on that?
  10. T

Yup, pretty disappointing. I haven't used it for a few months and I was really looking forward to get'n the rust off. But I guess I'll have to do that at the field, lol
  11. T

Thanks Tom, I hope I can get it fixed. I miss my RF9 now that the weather is getting better and I want to get out and start flying again. I'm pretty sure my machine is up to the task. It used to run RF9 with my old video card. I'm running 3 monitors for some games with out issue. Running a...
  12. T

Not happy. I bought RF9 about a year and a half ago. Been using it up until a few months ago. I recently installed a Zotac 1060 video card and now RF9 gets the the menu screen and does a hard crash to blue screen. I've installed the latest driver, uninstalled RF9 and reinstalled with default...
  13. T

InterLink DX Throttle Ratchet Adjustment

I can't seem to get the throttle ratchet to engage. I have tightened it and loosened it but there is no effect on the throttle stick. Does anyone have any ideas?
  14. T

Fun flying but Really Frustrated

I just bought RF-9 and I am having fun with it. But I'm getting really frustrated. It is more time consuming and confusing to setup flaperons in the sim than it is on a real rc airplane. Can someone give a very detailed example of how you would go about doing this? It is really disappointing...
Back