Recent content by Taz_Hobbies

1. T

Su-26 build

Guys, I do apologize, I lost track of this project and I am very sorry for that. I know some of you worked very hard on it. Life sometimes gets in the way of these things. If it ever does get completed, PLEASE let me know. I'd love to have it in my RF7. Sincerely, TAZ
  2. T

Su-26 build

Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for your hard work on this project I asked you for. I am Sorry I dropped off the radar. I gave my simulator out to a 9 year old that I am teaching how to fly and business has kept me away from the hobby for a good while. Even my real 3.1M Sukhoi hasn't been...
  3. T

Su-26 build

Hey guys, sorry I vanished for a little bit. Business comes first you know. I can't find any of my photos of the Sukhoi. I keep saying this (and I really want to), but I'll get over there and pull it out and take some photos as soon as I can. With the little guy practicing 4 nights a week and...
  4. T

Su-26 build

Amazing. Can't wait to see the finished product. For what it's worth, I may be able to grab the requested photos next Tuesday. I'll be over there anyway and i may have time to dig her out, assemble her and snap the images.
  5. T

Su-26 build

I'll grab studio & wings. I have a monster PS set-up so i am good there. Thanks much. I have NO intentions of actually making airplanes, I just like to tinker in my spare time with that kind of stuff.
  6. T

Su-26 build

I hit that link. Then hit the "Useful Links" and found that 70% of those links are dead. I just wanted to know the name(s) of the software. I owned a website design, graphic design & corporate identity logo company once upon a time. I have discs and discs of industry grade software including...
  7. T

Su-26 build

Can you guys share what software you are using for this? I'd like to learn a little more about what you guys are doing.
  8. T

Su-26 build

"Feels" much better. Of course I was also thinking it could be that we slam the throttle around on the sim, but not in real life? But whatever changes you made, much more realistic. Awesome work. Thanks.
  9. T

Su-26 build

What is the name of the font? I used to do graphic design, website design & corp identity logos years ago. I have a disc with literally 50,000+ fonts. If you can get me the name, I'll see if I have it.
  10. T

Su-26 build

Hi there, again let me thank you for your amazing efforts fellas. This is really cool to have my plane down for RF. 1. I do not use headers & canisters like the photos. The openings are there on my plane, but I run stock mufflers. I am okay with you guys using what you have already started...
  11. T

Request RF6 Aircraft Here

Let me change the wording. I flew it some more, it may not be over-powered. The power just comes on faster than in the real plane. Has a little sharper power curve than the real thing. But other than that... awesome!
  12. T

dhk79, Flies pretty good. Feels about the same, just need to tweak the expo a little and I didn't have time. Might be slightly over-powered, but not by much. Overall - AWESOME! Turns out I had all the other add-ons, just somehow missed 3. Thanks for the info.
  13. T

I was pretty sure I had all the add-ons. But I'll go back and reload them all again.
  14. T

It won't load. Gives an error message. Says something about I don't have the aircraft it's associated with or something?
  15. T

Maj. Numbskully's Request A CS

Doug, The computer that was struck was not the one we have RF on. I would like to check the AV when it's available. I have never weighed her, but I'll bet those numbers are very close. If I had to guess, I'd have said 40-41lbs. Thanks.
Back