Recent content by TBone08

1. T

Oculus + Evolution issue

Thank you. It works now, however the quality of the image is low and pixelated. I uploaded a close up (PC view) and long shot (in Oculus) where do I change that ?
  2. T

Oculus + Evolution issue

So I hooked up my Oculus Quest 2 with Real Flight Evolution, and unfortunately I see real flight as a window inside of the headset, instead of as a 360 degrees scene. how do I go about fix that ? thanks.
  3. T

AD_EF_Extra300_104in_EA

I created this plane for Daniel Holman. I used reference images he provided to create his frame and scheme, and Daniel edited the setup to his likening. while I model for 20+ years this is my first Realflight model. I want to thank abaser for his technical advices. I hope you guys enjoy.
  4. T

AD_EF_Extra300_104in_EA

TBone08 submitted a new upload: AD_EF_Extra300_104in_EA View the Swap Page
  5. T

AD_EF_Extra300_104in_EA - Images

Images
  6. T

AD_EF_Extra300_104in_EA

TBone08 updated AD_EF_Extra300_104in_EA with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  7. T

model creation tech info ?

I'm a 3d modeler. what technical info do I need to know (other than modeling the plane) to create a model that would work with real flight ? format, poly count, texture resolution, anything about cg creation etc ? thanks..
  8. T

problem upload plane

I downloaded a plane and it does not show up, the message I get: it is based on an airplane you do not have. what do I do and how do I know which plane this is that I am missing (I tried to download the ef red CS_CS.rfx
Back