Recent content by tclaridge

1. T

.X File Format for Viewing

I am building a ground station. I would like to "see" the perspective of the plane in its flight orientation. Not trying to rip anyone off, just trying to use the 3D models available here so I don't have to recreate the wheel. If the creator has already posted it for use in Realflight, they...
  2. T

Yes, that is what I want to do, but not from Realflight, from an external app. I am writing a windows app in C# and I can import .X files and rotate them. So if I can get Realflight planes in that format, I can view them outside of Realflight.
  3. T

Can anyone help if there is a way to transfer a Realflight airlplane modelx into an DirectX .X file format? I would like to build an app to view a 3D rotating view of Realflight planes.
  4. T

Krill Spark Evo F3A Request

Krill Spark Evo in Black Here is the one I would love to see! http://www.krill-model.com/eu/en/index.php?id=designdetail&model=150&design=143
  5. T

Problem importing recent aircraft into RF G5.5 50.022

Updated Post I did leave out a step. I updated the posted itself so other "Habu" guys can see the post reference with the corrected steps from the Swap page. Thx.
  6. T

Problem importing recent aircraft into RF G5.5 50.022

Same error Just for reference, I also cannot import the Habu 32 in G5.5 without the error as seen in the attached pic. The fix listed in this post worked. Here is what I did. 1 - Selected a photofield and "simple" aircraft from G5 list. 2 - Closed the sim 3 - Reopen the sim after waiting a...
  7. T

Planes seem nose heavy

Planes Seem to Start Nose Down I too have noticed many planes nose down at cruise. I have consistenly had to add 5-8 clicks for most planes, and 10-15 clicks of nose up for some planes. This seemed to occur with G5.5 as I did not notice this with G5. But it could be that I had adjusted all...
  8. T

5.1 and maybe some issues.

Good to Konw I know KE was working on it. I am wondering if it is now time to upgrade. If it fixes the stuttering I was having, I will definitely spend the $80 to go to G5. Thanks for the post.
  9. T

Does Stutter in G4.5 Go Away in G5?

Does 5.1 Fix your Hitching Someone just posted the notes for release 5.1 that includes a fix for "Elimination of many types of hitching." For folks that have upgraded to 5.1, did it fix the stuttering problem they were having?
  10. T

5.1 and maybe some issues.

Hitching/Stuttering Needs a Fix I have been a long standing customer of the Realflight products. I love the sim, and bought all the add-ons and expansions up to 4. Then back awhile when I upgraded from 4 to 4.5, the stutter started. It is just a brief pause, but enough that it drives me...
  11. T

Even in Basic, the Stutter Lingers OK, I just was on the Tower site reviewing the specs for Basic for a friend. I always recommend Realflight for RC newcomers. I took a look at the Basic video on the website, and just as the blue airliner is pulling past the screen, pause goes the sim! I...
  12. T

What is your system? NumbScully, what system are you running on? What is the sound board? What graphics settings and frame rates are you getting? I would like to know your recipe for success. Knowing what DOES work would be very helpful. I wonder if an integrated sound board is not...
  13. T

Stutter Is During Ground Contact I forgot to mention that the stutter is only occurring during taxi on the water/ground, and on touch down for landings or crashes for the examples I mentioned. That is why I am convinced it is collision related. Thanks for addressing this Ryan. PS I tried the...
  14. T

Sounds like a fix is on the way! BTW, I am running Windows XP on my machine, and went through a vigorous session to remove all unnecessary background processes. It definitely seems like it is a sound-caching-collision issue for me, so the fact that KE is working it exciting. You guys rock!
  15. T

Question Answered: Yes Stutter Continues Well I just went to my LHS and ran G5. They have a nice setup on a good graphics system. G5 runs real smooth, but guess what? Every 6 seconds there is a 1/2 second sutter! Also, before the plane touches the ground it will pause for about 1/2 second...
Back