Recent content by td9cowboy

1. td9cowboy

Heli discussion here

Good idea Andy, we poked a pretty big hole in the request thread.
  2. td9cowboy

Request RF6 Aircraft Here

We're all pulling for you Andy. Few have dared to go where you are going. Win or lose man, you will always have my respect.
  3. td9cowboy

Matt and I are committed to working on the physics. If you can get all the bits and pieces working right we can put something together that flys well. If I am able to ferret out an owner to commit to work on the finer details in the mean time, that would be the icing on the cake. But the bottom...
  4. td9cowboy

Very cool Matt!! Thanks
  5. td9cowboy

I'm not going to report it. If I somehow stepped on your toes, lets take it to PM or you have my phone number. I'll edit my post if I misspoke about something or hurt someones feelings.. IMHO my posts have been very positive and complimentary to everyone with the exception of Jacks physics guy.;)
  6. td9cowboy

Na I don't have the brains for that. The only thing that works good on me anymore is my mouth and my typing finger.:D
  7. td9cowboy

Very cool on the help offer Phrank. Ya I haven't forgotten your stellar heli building skills. A quick look at the posted manual last night revealed that that cool looking rear fuse is acting as the tail boom. I fully expected to see a CF tube in there. I didn't see one. That should simplify the...
  8. td9cowboy

I don't know where it is but KE put out a tute complete with the 3D file like the one for the plane that everyone uses the first time. Doug used that heli to add the hook for the lift heli. It's flybarred, which is a lot more complex than a flybarless head. Mwilson has built a couple, maybe he...
  9. td9cowboy

I really don't think the physics are going to be a major problem. We've got some great flying 12s 700 size flybarless helis to use for a base model. With a little research on the head speeds and motor specs that the pro's are using and that very slick fuse it should be pretty easy to get...
  10. td9cowboy

Thanks Matt. I'm also soliciting an owner with a good camera that would also like to see this bird in the sim in that thread. We'll see what happens. I may need to stick my neck out and double post it into the Goblin thread for a lot more eyes. Also, I'm going over to IRCHA this weekend, I'll...
  11. td9cowboy

What a cool thing to do abaser!! We are in desperate need of more heli builders. Thank you for stepping up.
  12. td9cowboy

Nope just begging. They're hoping for a modeler to come along that's up for the challenge. LOL
  13. td9cowboy

For anyone looking for a new heli project, it looks like the heli guys are starting to beg:D http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=420577
  14. td9cowboy

Trouble getting Helis to stay in one spot

Go into calibration mode and pretend to do an aileron tic toc. See if you are linear in your inputs. If you are seeing movement on the elevator you will be going all over the place as you tic toc. Pretend to do an elevator tic toc and see if you are moving the aileron channel. Also watch for...
  15. td9cowboy

Realflight 6 Screenshots Thread

Or pay per plane with the uploader getting a big cut.
Back