Recent content by technoid

1. technoid

Hangar 9 Pulse XT 60

I started working on the side stripes. There's more work on the bottom of the rudder but that goes with the fuselage side stripes. Oh, just for the new guys. The plane will have a glossy look when imported in RealFlight these are just basic renders in a 3d editor.
  2. technoid

Hangar 9 Pulse XT 60

Hey, it's always great to hear someone enjoys your work. And I'm glad you dropped by to check it out.
  3. technoid

Hangar 9 Pulse XT 60

A little more work on the CS. I did the hstab stripes. That's enough for now I think I'll relax and play a game.
  4. technoid

Hangar 9 Pulse XT 60

Thanks. I just tweaked the yellow to be a little stronger yellow and replaced the picture in that post.
  5. technoid

Hangar 9 Pulse XT 60

I did a little work on the CS this morning.
  6. technoid

p_AP

Great job on the AP.
  7. technoid

Hangar 9 Pulse XT 60

I just finished the 1x1 mapping so it's time to start on the color scheme. I think I'll do the color scheme before I break off and go back and cutout the hole for the engine of the glow version. The same color scheme will work for both.
  8. technoid

Hangar 9 Pulse XT 60

Thanks.
  9. technoid

Hangar 9 Pulse XT 60

I started an RV-7 that I haven't finished so I plan to work on it next.
  10. technoid

Hangar 9 Pulse XT 60

Sorry, that's not my kind of plane. I have another project waiting on me when I finish this one.
  11. technoid

Hangar 9 Pulse XT 60

I'm glad you checked in. Thats cool, school and flying are good things to do. Have fun.
  12. technoid

Hangar 9 Pulse XT 60

Thanks.
  13. technoid

Hangar 9 Pulse XT 60

I did the 1x1 mapping on the wings, hstab, and vstab. The only thing left to do is the wheel pants and the fuselage. But right now I need a break.
  14. technoid

Hangar 9 Pulse XT 60

I'm a bit different when I do the 1x1 mapping so I add red stripes that cross the part borders so I can align them. My eyes don't seem to work using the pattern method, so I do it this way instead. I haven't done the 1x1 mapping yet I just added the stripes so I can do it. I took a quick look...
Back