Recent content by technoid

1. technoid

Finest Composite Slick360_EA

Beautiful Work !
  2. technoid

Techair Commander EP

I rounded the bottom of the fuselage today. The fuselage isn't finished but it's starting to take shape.
  3. technoid

Techair Commander EP

Thanks... will do ! (just got back)
  4. technoid

Techair Commander EP

A little more work on the Fuselage today. I still haven't worked on rounding the bottom but I did some shaping on the nose. The wife has another Doctors appointment today so I better get ready to go.
  5. technoid

Frozen Screen

Now the important entry is where it says Display Adapter, it says a 12th Gen Intel CPU now the Display Adapter Entry will tell us what Graphics it's using, probably the Intel UHD but we need to see what your system says.
  6. technoid

Frozen Screen

Right now it looks like you're problem is your computer is using the Intel 12th Generation CPU's built-in graphics, which doesn't support a needed function that RealFlight Evolution uses. So your fastest fix might be buying an Add-In Graphics board, and if you do that be sure to buy an NVidia...
  7. technoid

How to Upgrade to RealFlight Evolution from a RealFlight 9 DVD Edition

It looks like (in your other thread) that you are using the Intel 12th Generation Processor and your system is using the Built-In Graphics which presently doesn't support one of the DX9 functions RealFlight Evolution uses. They said they talked to Intel about it and ask anyone with the problem...
  8. technoid

Frozen Screen

Could you upload a System Info "Components-Display" screenshot, that will show the graphics used?
  9. technoid

DH 98 Mosquito VT 589

It's great to hear you finally got it imported and are flying it. It sounds like you're going to give ASJ all the data to finish the physics for you, he'll do a great job and it will fly extremely well when he's finished. And after you learn how to use the RealFlight Editor you'll be able to do...
  10. technoid

Frozen Screen

What processor does your new desktop have and what graphics card is being used, RF has problems with some of them.
  11. technoid

Can't start after crash.

Great I'm glad you're working again.
  12. technoid

Real Flight Evolution does nothing

You might try this if you're comfortable with using the console. Open the Console by hitting the tilde key "~" In the Console type showlegacymenu and hit enter. That should enable the normal "old" menu at the top of the RealFlight Evolution Window. If you see it you can try loading planes the...
  13. technoid

DH 98 Mosquito VT 589

Sometimes when I've left clicked on a link my browser downloaded something besides the file, don't know why but it has. Then if I used the "Save Link As" option it downloads the file correctly. It's NOT downloading the link, it's downloading what the link points to... the file. I guess my...
  14. technoid

Techair Commander EP

Thanks. No, I don't think it will turn out looking bad but it might not be perfect to what the plane looks like. I do tend to turn down expectations knowing it might not look perfect to the plane. But I do expect it to look pretty good. And thanks a lot for your support.
  15. technoid

Techair Commander EP

It's starting to look like something. I haven't started rounding off the bottom yet. And like normal (for me) my fusealge might not end up looking perfect. But I'll do the best I can. All the complex curves might mess me up some. Here's a couple of pictures for you.