Recent content by texasf3a

1. T

RevoM_CS

Different color scheme for the Revo pattern plane. Based on an elegant scheme on a Cadence pattern plane by Mark Mendonca
  2. T

RevoM_CS

texasf3a submitted a new upload: RevoM_CS View the Swap Page
  3. T

Revo_EA

Here is a pattern plane design I hope you enjoy. The motor is setup as a contra drive with a governor (a running idle). On the rf9 controller switch C is for stall turns and spins (I do normal flying on high rate aileron with big expo so snaps do not require a switch. Low rate aileron will...
  4. T

Revo_EA

texasf3a submitted a new upload: Revo_EA View the Swap Page
  5. T

OREKA F3AYS_AV

Hmmm. no idea.
  6. T

OREKA F3AYS200_AV

You will have to download and import the OREKA F3A_EA posted by jsczur. Once that is installed and working, you can download and import the OREKA F3AYS200_AV through the same process. After downloading each file to a location on your computer (most default to a folder "downloads") you will...
  7. T

OREKA F3AYS200_AV

Oreka YS power. Improved over first YS version with better power system (not electric) and removed visual of 2nd prop.
  8. T

OREKA F3AYS200_AV

texasf3a submitted a new upload: OREKA F3AYS200_AV View the Swap Page
  9. T

OREKA F3AYS_AV

Apologies for any inconvenience...this file is superseded by the OREKA F3AYS200. A "sort of" YS version for the Oreka. Switch H is smoke (thin & red for visual tracking) and switch C has normal vs snap rates. Spin entry requires some finesse as well as stall turns.
  10. T

OREKA F3AYS_AV

texasf3a submitted a new upload: OREKA F3AYS_AV View the Swap Page
  11. T

F3A Harmony II_AV

texasf3a submitted a new upload: F3A Harmony II_AV View the Swap Page
  12. T

F3A Harmony II_AV

I updated the old HarmonyII F3A bipe file (G4.5 I think) to fly better and work with RF9. Citrin and Allure USA schemes are available which look very nice. Switch C on the Spektrum Interlink controller is for snaps. The low rate has a bunch of rudder with lots of expo...this was needed to get...
Back