Recent content by ThatsThePitts

1. T

RealFlight 9.5S vs reality

Resurrecting an old thread. Is there any way to make the RF 9.5 model of the e-flite Cirrus SR22T more realistic? I've been flying the Cirrus a lot in the last couple months. Really like it a lot, but there are some tendencies that I need to get used to (without crashing it hopefully). If I...
  2. T

Can't upgrade for free from 9.5S that is absolute BS!

I'm not in the same boat, but I see your point. I think what HH should really base it on is when you purchased 9.5. If someone purchased 9.5 (new) after 9.5s was released, they should get the free upgrade to evolution just like those that bought 9.5s. If someone purchased 9.5 before 9.5s was...
  3. T

How does list of e-flite planes compare to 9.5 (not-s) ?

When I go to the link below, I don't see many more e-flight planes than what's already in 9.5 (non-S). But for those that have it working, could you give a sense for how many more planes are there? (and especially e-flite models) In particular, what about the Commander, or the Valiant, or...
  4. T

E-flite Valiant_EA

Hi, I realize this is an old thread, but form your message above do I understand correctly that you did get the Valiant? If so I'm wondering how this realflight model compares to the real thing. Since the Valiant is 3S, not 4S, I'm wondering if the power in this RF model might be quite a lot...
  5. T

Swap Pages Greatest Hits ?

Wow, that's really helpful. I hadn't even clicked on the Members tab yet. Clicking on the "most uploads" by member also makes it easier to kind of sort through what's out there. Makes me think of another idea, since I'm sure there are a lot of people with questions like "what model is closest...
  6. T

@uncle twist That's great, thank you. Moderator, feel free to delete. Normally I consider myself pretty decent at searches before I post. Not this time.
  7. T

Wondering if there is something like a "Top 200" list somewhere on this forum, that has the most popular / well liked / must have models from the swap pages? Some models have lots of downloads because their the oldest and really good. Some have lots of downloads because they're awesome. Is...
  8. T

Wanted EFlite MPD Commander for RF 9.5

To anyone that has the newer e-flite commander, is there a particular model, either built into RF 9.5 or from the swap pages, that you think is the closest match to the commander that you've experienced? I'm planning to get the commander in the next month or two (or three). By the way, when my...
Back