Recent content by theecoop

1. T

Maya??

I have also used maya to build an aircraft in maya , But being new to this also ran into a few issues. 1) after building and naming the parts (~CS_LMW) ect. When I exported then Imported into 3DMax I had to fix the names. So Name the parts once Imported into 3DMAX rather than having to Name...
  2. T

G4 Artists Reference Document (PDF)

here is blender http://www.blender3d.org/ but from what i understand is the only way to get it into G4 sim is to have 3dmax and the KEX export plugin. So guessing you could build one ,but someone with 3dmax would have to import your 3ds or obj then export the KEX file for you
  3. T

can anyone show me what im doing wrong

Thanks, I fixed the tga and now I can import into G4... im working on setting it up. seems to try to fall through ground after selecting it ot reset button is pushed. trying to figure how to set cg before it is imported into G4 if possible. I believe the CG being wrong is why it is trying...
  4. T

can anyone show me what im doing wrong

As a test I made this model, uvmapped it exported it as a kex but upon importing says error with bitmap here is the 3ds file,tga,and kex http://98.228.127.37/ultralight6.rar please help solve this. really want to know what im doing wrong
  5. T

Ok Im Lost On Get Custom In G4-help

yes, and found I downloaded wrong version ,,,thanks everybody for help solving
  6. T

ok here is my issue then , on export i am not seeing the .kex option even though i installed the correct version... do i need to go to some sort of plug-in manager to get it to work?
  7. T

im not getting anything from 3ds2kex.exe as I stated above..I think that is my issue? not sure why im not getting it the ****.sup file
  8. T

How-to CS

try paintshop pro
  9. T

Ok, I have read as much as i could find and still cant get custom model into g4. I know I must be missing a step or something simple. Here is what I have done so far. I modeled a custom plane. Named all the parts ~CS_(part name here). exported out of maya. installed 3dmax plug-in (correct...
  10. T

Precision Aerobatics Addiction

keylitho, is the covering you did on that a mesh or transparent texture? I use rhino,and Maya
  11. T

Greetings all

New here just wanted to say hello to everyone. I hope I can be as much help in the forum community as gain knowledge also. Im a new Rc heli pilot. But purchased G4(being shipped now), To practice stick control. I also notice the models can be made...So maybe I can contribrute some. I model in...
Back