Recent content by theg0dfather

1. T

skyship example_CS

I was thinking about the red zeppelin BatatinhaShow made and the coloured one Joe_momma create (did it disappear ??). there are many skyships, but there is only one Zeppelin……. Led Zeppelin, ( yes im that old ). This is just a joke and a tryout to figure out the cs of the zeppelin, and...
  2. T

skyship example_CS

theg0dfather submitted a new upload: skyship example_CS View the Swap Page
  3. T

skyship example_CS - Images

Images
  4. T

skyship example_CS

theg0dfather updated skyship example_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. T

gbzRichy_CS

willsonman made a really nice GeeBeeZ EA . I ask him for the template so i could try making a CS for it. Its a (cheap & dusty) static plane, and i always thought that, íf i ever gonna build a GeeBee , i would make the plane look like this one. I never bought/build one, but maybe somewhere...
  6. T

gbzRichy_CS

theg0dfather submitted a new upload: gbzRichy_CS View the Swap Page
  7. T

gbzRichy_CS - Images

Images
  8. T

gbzRichy_CS

theg0dfather updated gbzRichy_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. T

box teletubbies2e_CS

Made this for my daughter .. These are her (dutch) hero’s .. hope you're daughters (and son's of course )will like it as much as my little princess do.. you wanna fight Sponge-Bob ?? lol edit : 2 ojose.. my daughter(s) are little children ( 2years old & 6 month's) so it múst...
  10. T

box teletubbies2e_CS

theg0dfather submitted a new upload: box teletubbies2e_CS View the Swap Page
  11. T

box teletubbies2e_CS - Images

Images
  12. T

box teletubbies2e_CS

theg0dfather updated box teletubbies2e_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. T

Waco coloured_CS

WACO's newest CS. Doug - DHK79 provide me with the .psd of this beauty so I could try to make cs’s for it. This one cost me (again) a lot of hours but was very fun to do. I’m very satisfied with this one & hope you all will like it 2 . Thank you again Doug , for providing us with this...
  14. T

Waco coloured_CS

theg0dfather submitted a new upload: Waco coloured_CS View the Swap Page
  15. T

Waco coloured_CS - Images

Images
Back