Recent content by TheOne

1. T

*newbie* Can u guys help me run this

Hey thanks.... I have no money right now. And its not like i enjoy stealing its just really expensive software.... I was wondering if any of you knew where i could get the cd image (iso) of generation 2. The iso or the installation file. Anything please. I am sorry if i upset any of you...
  2. T

THANK YOU very much. I got the patch and i am installing and trying right now... Thanks for taking the time to help me. Also i was wondering if there was like a plane patch where i could download a whole bunch of new planes in one big patch. Thanks anyway!!!
  3. T

My specs are: amd xp 1600 geforce2 gts thats bout it... umm It is the real flight classic version... and i dont see a bar that gives me the option to upgrade to g2 or anything like that.... thanks for the help so far...
  4. T

I have windows xp and i cant run real flight. every time i try has a whole bunch of errors. I even tried changing the compatability to 95 and all the other options and still it would not run. Can you guys help me please. Be really thorough so i understand. It would be great if there was a...
Back