Recent content by TheProfessorBE²

1. T

Randomize wind parameters each respawn

Good idea. I do think that the antivirus won't mind. I many many software botches with files as passthrough pipes. Not great, but not terrible :) Better would be to use python with a keyboard listener that captures all key press events and can then process them. I'm going to whip this up one of...
  2. T

That is indeed a possibility, but it is limited to every start of RF. I was looking for randomizing it every flight (ie, when spacebar is pressed and the plane is reset). I think it is a pity that the scripting language in RF is so limited. AFAIK there are no variables and/or functions one can...
  3. T

yes, I have done that. But I want a random setting every respawn, not change it myself every respawn.
  4. T

FlightAxis Link Q&A

Hi, Could you update the link to the post by tridge, and add the HIL/SIL flowchart image back in? I'm interested in working on the autonomous flight controller portion, and want to work on a matlab and/or python interface Thanks
  5. T

Hi, I was looking into building an RFScript that resets the plane and randomizes the wind speed and direction each reset - in order to train better at flying in various conditions. I checked the help menu in the console, but I could not find anything about scripting variables, and a random...
Back