Recent content by thermlin'

1. T

U-2 Experimental_AV

My U2 variant. I have added an extra turbine for sound, made fuel capacity 5X larger, and made the ailerons into flaperons with knob deflection. I tweaked thrust for a more realistic feel and flight. I have also made the wingspan an astonishing 34', and made the physical model the same so...
  2. T

U-2 Experimental_AV

thermlin' submitted a new upload: U-2 Experimental_AV View the Swap Page
  3. T

"Can't import....refers to an aircraft you don't have"

Thanks a million! :D Sheez...those error messages get annoying when they pop up every time you pick a plane. :rolleyes:
  4. T

"Can't import....refers to an aircraft you don't have"

Well...somehow I did it again. I accidentally downloaded an AV to a plane on an expansion pack, that I don't have. So now the error message in the title pops up letting me know... I remember reading a fix to this problem a while back, but I can't remember what it was, and searches yielded no...
  5. T

Exact Replica of real R/C VTOL on the Swap Pages

Yeah...I went to mod this beast to get her to my tastes...and I gave up after making it a (hacked) turboprop. The electronics are COMPLEX But it makes it a GREAT plane, so however goes it :) Thanks
  6. T

Exact Replica of real R/C VTOL on the Swap Pages

I really like the plane too. Thanks very much for your hard work. I have a turboprop version almost ready to be put up on the swaps...
  7. T

B-47 Stratojet and B-58 hustler

Nice lookin bombers! Thanks to people like you, I don't ever get bored of realflight! Haha! Keep the good work up! :)
  8. T

VPP for Gas-Powered Model?

That's exactly how I did it too. Works on Turboprop setups too. I made a TurboTwinstar with a prop feathering :) pretty cool
  9. T

I just had to share this

There really is no point whatsoever on arguing where the gyro is "supposed" to go. It's not really "supposed" to go anywhere. You can put thing thing wherever you darn well please. Thing is, there is also no point on arguing that it's ok to have it on top of the boom block. There have been...
  10. T

Close calls!

Sorry, but I gotta disagree... 1.)TERRIBLE runway, obviously 2.)Bad place for the crowd, and to take off from 3.)Um, BRAKES are there for a reason. As soon as that thing started turning, he should've had full brakes on, full left rudder, and emergency killing the engine might not hurt either...
  11. T

I just had to share this

http://www.flixxy.com/rc-aircraft-flying-through-car-tunnel.htm Tell me; where did this happen? I read something like Stock...Stockhol....oh yes! STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN Anyhow, nice lookin' bird, WingDude! And as previously said, Welcome to the Trex Brotherhood! :p
  12. T

Can someone make at least one Heavy Airliner for G3

an A380 would be amazing, but quite an undertaking. :) Ill admit i did try wings3d, but shew...its like a moth trying to play ping pong! by the way, I found the concord, and i like it :) thanks
  13. T

There are...but not a whole lot of passenger liners. I can only think of the 747 on the swap pages, and thats it. Wheres the concord available at? Trust me, I would love to make my own models, and if i could, wed have a whole crapload of passenger jets, because i love flying them too. Making...
  14. T

I think what he means by "scale" is the design is based upon and closely resembles a "real" plane, in this case a jumbo jet; NOT the actual size of the aircraft.
  15. T

There is a 747 on the swaps somewhere. Several variants out too. Most of the serious ones are pretty good flying. Beyond that though, there isn't much else.
Back