Recent content by Thomas G-K

1. Thomas G-K

SLICK 360x Finest Composite Thomas G-K edit_AV

Thomas G-K submitted a new upload: SLICK 360x Finest Composite Thomas G-K edit_AV View the Swap Page
  2. Thomas G-K

SLICK 360x Finest Composite Thomas G-K edit_AV

This is my edit of the very nice Slick X360 from @Cauã I hope you will like it
  3. Thomas G-K

SLICK 360x Finest Composite_EA

Very Nice job ! Me too I should put carbon rod on my F3p planes
  4. Thomas G-K

Twisted Hobbys Edge 540_EA

I will start by the crack yak XL
  5. Thomas G-K

Finest Composite Edge_EA

New Plane 3D edge 540 from Finest Composite Design by Thomas Weiss from germany link of the Website if you want take a look at the real one : Edge 540 V3 3mm Flexi Foam - Finest Composite I hope you will like !
  6. Thomas G-K

Finest Composite Edge_EA

Thomas G-K submitted a new upload: Finest Composite Edge_EA View the Swap Page
  7. Thomas G-K

EDGE 4D FC_EA

New Plane 4D edge 540 from Finest Composite Design by Thomas Weiss from germany link of the Website if you want take a look at the real one : Edge 540 V3 3mm Flexi Foam - Finest Composite I hope you will like !
  8. Thomas G-K

EDGE 4D FC_EA

Thomas G-K submitted a new upload: EDGE 4D FC_EA View the Swap Page
  9. Thomas G-K

@3D MOFO 2020! The Owner of RC factory is OK I will receive the plan of the Yak XL very soon
  10. Thomas G-K

Yes, that's right
  11. Thomas G-K

Thanks a lot @3D MOFO 2020! I will send a message to the designer of the plane for see if i can have the crack yak XL or the turbo beaver ! :)
  12. Thomas G-K

A couple on month ago i have made a first version of the Twisted Hobbys/ Rc factory Edge 540, you will find a photo ! If you have download the first RCF Edge 540 i think you have see the problem with the scheme, and the plane was without ailerons, stab and rudder !! Also, as a proof i can give...
  13. Thomas G-K

edge scheme_CS

New ColorScheme Edge 540 v3 from RC Factory /Twisted Hobbys I hope you will like ! :) (y)
  14. Thomas G-K

edge scheme_CS

Thomas G-K submitted a new upload: edge scheme_CS View the Swap Page
  15. Thomas G-K

New plane ! The RC Factory Edge 580 pro Design by Jan Spatny I hope you will like ! (y) :)
Back