Recent content by Timerider

1. T

realflight 9.5 doesnt work very well

Ok all set up with the newer Optiplex computer w/gtx 1650 graphics card, RF works a lot better really glad i decided to go with the interlink Dx since i was upgrading a bit. Does the graphics card petty much just work the way its supposed to or is there some tweaking and optimizing that should...
  2. T

Ok ill deal with that tomorrow.
  3. T

So got a computer, installed my realflight and it wouldnt take my serial number for activation. Do i need to be connected to the internet to activate it ?
  4. T

so I do have a 1080p tv but does the refresh rate make a difference. I know its a lot of questions but im just trying to get a good experience from what i have to see where is best to spend money if i need to
  5. T

I dont care much about the OS as long as its stable RF simulator is the only thing its used for. Bill you mentioned earlier about a monitor supporting the resolution, I dont see anything in the RF system requirements about resolution. Or is it that the computer is capable of a certain resolution...
  6. T

Apparently it has 11 on it and said he would install 10 if i want him to. Im not a computer guy, and would hope to buy a stable running and performing computer.
  7. T

The price for the optiplex is $350, i dont know if thats a good price or not. i know what i paid for our Macbook pro 15" new, and in the that 15 yrs before that i bought a couple old thinkpads for a couple hundred apiece. I havnt seen any other used gaming computters for less. not that this is...
  8. T

I wouldnt be doing VR, i can barely fly with the plane right i front of me. Thanks for answering, how much does the monitor/tv have to do with the overall scheme of things? Also does Realflight work ok with windows 11?
  9. T

I have had RF 9.5 since fall of 2021 but have only used it a half dozen times, the plane dont get very far away then turns into a thin shimmering line of light. Im really wanting to use it because, well i paid for it! And i want to improve my flying skills. I have it installed on an Lenovo...
Back