Recent content by TMoore

1. T

RF6 bugs

shoeler is right, the sim Gaui X5 acts just like he says but in the case of tic tocs if you keep the esc and the head loaded up it isn't as noticeable. It's noticeable when you pass through zero pitch on the collective stick. If you can keep the head loaded it isn't so bad. Increasing the...
  2. T

RF6 Script Files

Does RF6 read the script file like 5.5 did? I like my sim to come up in Manual Zoom and so far it ignores changes to the script file. TM
  3. T

First impressions of 6.

I could give my first impressions if my Upgrade had actually shipped. it's still on Backorder.
  4. T

RealFlight 6 features discussion

I've ordered the upgrade from Tower which shows an Early Nov delivery date. It gets here when it gets here. TM
  5. T

Airtronics 10G Capable?

Should be able to use it. There is a PPM mode in the TX and you will need an S-Video plug to use the Trainer port. The Adapter for the Airtronics Stylus will work on the SD10-G.
  6. T

D3DERR Error

My zoom type reverts back to "keep field in view" every time I restart the sim but I would prefer it stay at "manual". TM
  7. T

G4.5 Bug Reports

This has been posted before but it's starting to get really lame for my taste. The spool up time is way too long. This is a sim, even my helis in real time take less time to spool up than the G4.5 models do. Can this be fixed, adjusted out or the feature deleted from the next update because...
  8. T

Heli Spool up & other observations

Updating the Nvidia drivers on my Toshiba notebook resulted in higher frame rates and now smoother operation with none of the audio issues some have reported. I'm happy to say that a lot of annoying flight characteristics have now been corrected and this sim is better than ever. It may even...
  9. T

Piro rate is down on the helis but this can be adjusted easily enough. The flight mode switches are still wrong on some of the new models. Pos 1 is normal mode, pos 2 is Flight mode 1 and pos 3 is Flight mode 2. On some of the models, FM 2 is Pos 2. Terry
  10. T

Synergy N9 and Dominion models. Either the governor or the rotor inertia has been changed so that the helis take an unusually long time to spool up. Is there an adjustment to bring this back to the previous rev? After all this is a sim and I would rather have fast restarts when I crash as...
  11. T

Importing G3 aircraft into G4

When I did this, the throttle hold switch is still reversed. TM
Back