Recent content by toadstooliv

1. T

gee bee R-2 speed and torque_AV

my version of the gee bee R-2 thank you for the model it's cool and i felt like doing this thanks pplace P.S. please use the trim =P O.o 0.o O.0
  2. T

toadstooliv submitted a new upload: gee bee R-2 speed and torque_AV View the Swap Page
  3. T

toadstooliv updated gee bee R-2 speed and torque_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  4. T

Request Aircraft here

F-35b i Want some one to make an actual F-35b which is more tube like than the F-22. P.S. most i've seen is just the F-22
  5. T

Post your G4 "Discoveries"

fun i found that with the B-2 you can break off the wings and still have all of your controls
  6. T

carribean island airport_AP

this is the newer version i added more buildings and made it cooler so please download it if you have trouble try lowering or raising the water level
  7. T

carribean island airport_AP

toadstooliv submitted a new upload: carribean island airport_AP View the Swap Page
  8. T

water and land world_AP

this is my first airport and the plane spawns right on the pilot veiw thing so be careful P.S. please rate nicely also this is just a rough draft and i want your opinion on what to add
  9. T

water and land world_AP

toadstooliv submitted a new upload: water and land world_AP View the Swap Page
  10. T

i can't load planes on my game

here's the situation i download the plane then can't fly it on the game
  11. T

G4 How do I load the Add-ons?

what do you mean by that norton
  12. T

MONSTER in the reeds!!!

very funny yes i've collided with the monster many times but another story is that i totally gave a plane to much power and when i crashed it shot it into the air
Back