Recent content by ToddMcF2002

1. T

How to texture Blades and the blur disc?

I used to do 3d modeling in 3DStudioMax for game development as a hobby. The thought of messing with a tool like that again gives me the shakes. Is that what we are talking about here? I just want to dork around in Paint.net. :D I did a color scheme for the 150s and uploaded it the other...
  2. T

That's a bummer. Most of my real heli's have colored blades or at least blade tips and the disk is extremely visible. Having a blur disc mod would add realism and reduce orientation loss. I love the fact that I can go nuts with color schemes but the blades should be part of the pack. They...
  3. T

Looking to color and texture helicopter blades and affect the color of the blur disc. Is there a way to do it?
  4. T

Can't submit a file?

That worked thanks
  5. T

150s_bright_CS

ToddMcF2002 submitted a new upload: 150s_bright_CS View the Swap Page
  6. T

150s_bright_CS

A bright color scheme alternative for the 150s for improved visibility. Based somewhat on the 330s, this stands about well against various backdrops.
  7. T

Can't submit a file?

Is there a process to submit a file to swap pages I'm unaware of? I made a color scheme for the 150s to show up better. I keep getting an "oops" error trying to submit it.
  8. T

Trex150X TailMotor_EA

As a former owner of several of these 150's just... WOW this model really nailed it. Incredible!
Back